Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Records in DJI Go4
2688 4 2017-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fly_over
New

United States

Hello everyone,

I have been flying a Phantom 3 Advance for a little over a year now and recently got a Mavic Pro.  After registering the Mavic Pro I saw the DJI Go 4 app and installed it without issues and synced.  In the app I had my main account with the flight records such as highest speed, furthest distance, etc.  and the same information on another page for the Phantom and the new Mavic.  There were three pages, overall account, phantom, and mavic.  After a few flights the mavic was listed twice, so now there were 4 pages for 2 devices.  Well I looked on the forum to consolodate the two pages for the mavic.  One user said to delete the individual flight logs for both mavics then sync and the problem would be corrected.  Well... that didn't happen.  Instead I lost all of the mavic's flight record.  After trying to sync the flight records the mavic did not show at all.  I then took a short test flight and the mavic reappeard but only shows the one test flight in the history.

So my question is... is there anyway to restore the flight records either from the DJI server or from the aircraft itself?  I've only lost maybe a dozen flights but wanted to use the flight log as a means to keep track of total flights, time, distance, etc.  So is there any possibility of getting the flight records back?

2017-2-19
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Try uisng Assistant 2 to recover, if not check with support.
2017-2-19
Use props
fly_over
New

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-2-19 19:59
Try uisng Assistant 2 to recover, if not check with support.

dronist - thank you.  I tried that but no luck.  Support said the records are lost and there is no way to recover them.

Now that I've come to terms with the lost flight records I go out for another flight today and the same thing happens.  Another profile for the Mavic is created.  The odd part is that the first test flight after trying to recover the original flights (yesterday) and the second flight from today are paired while today's first and third flight are together.  I could sort of understand if the old was grouped with the new but to be intertwined like that is odd.  I haven't changed the aircraft's name or any other settings.  I mean I haven't changed a thing, did not even go through the menus but still this happened.

Is there any way to merge the two profiles?
2017-2-20
Use props
user3161491e5d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2437257 ft
United States

I tryed to get help good luck
2017-2-28
Use props
Lacno
New
Flight distance : 91565 ft
Czechia

Hi,

did you solve this issue somehow? Same thing happend to me on brand new Mavic, with latest DJI Go 4 and latest firmware installed before first take off.
2017-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules