why dont ihave the aircraft logo for Intelligent Flight Modes
578 4 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikeee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242133 ft
Australia

What am i doing wrong?? i am overall super happy after the last firmgrade update at last i can log in to DJI GO4 anytime and ready for take off!  Such great feeling after month of been troubled big time to get a flight under my belt!  Anyway that is now good, as i am getting a bit more "confident" want too experince the intelligent flight modes but i dont have the aircraft "logo" to acess the modes!!! where can i find it? or reset? or something else i dont know that need to be done to access?? Please help me out!  I do use samsung 7S  and the new firmware!
2017-2-20
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

It's on the left side of the main screen and if it isn't there you probably just need to enable "Multiple Flight Modes".
2017-2-20
Use props
Mikeee
lvl.1
Australia

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-20 03:27
It's on the left side of the main screen and if it isn't there you probably just need to enable "Multiple Flight Modes".

Thanks, yes it is not on the main screen for some reason, any chance where i could enable multiple flight modes?   sorry for my poor knowledge !
2017-2-20
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Mikeee Posted at 2017-2-20 03:32
Thanks, yes it is not on the main screen for some reason, any chance where i could enable multiple flight modes?   sorry for my poor knowledge !

Look under Advanced Settings on the main options tab and it should be there. If I recall correctly you may also need to be in P- (non-Sport) mode.
2017-2-20
Use props
Mikeee
lvl.1
Australia

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-20 03:36
Look under Advanced Settings on the main options tab and it should be there. If I recall correctly you may also need to be in P- (non-Sport) mode.

Thanks for your help, i will check this later!
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules