Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic won't focus
13257 56 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sikada
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37500 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-27 07:31
It can take a few days for packages to move through logistics and to the correct department and the case# updated.

ok, but should there be a case number under my profile?
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-2-27 12:05
ok, but should there be a case number under my profile?

DM me your email and I'll look it up on the system, you should have a case#
2017-2-27
Use props
sikada
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

I am a little concerned that DJI may  have lost my mavic. TNT said they delivered the mavic on Monday but DJI has not said it has received it.  It is now Thursday.  Does anyone know if this is ok or normal.  Getting a little frustrated here.  There must be a lot of broken DJI products here in Australia, with a huge backlog.  Maybe DJI send the dud ones here?
2017-3-1
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-3-1 12:04
I am a little concerned that DJI may  have lost my mavic. TNT said they delivered the mavic on Monday but DJI has not said it has received it.  It is now Thursday.  Does anyone know if this is ok or normal.  Getting a little frustrated here.  There must be a lot of broken DJI products here in Australia, with a huge backlog.  Maybe DJI send the dud ones here?

You dingo lovers
2017-3-1
Use props
sikada
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

that's probably what happened, a dingo took it
2017-3-1
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-3-1 12:35
that's probably what happened, a dingo took it

jk Probably resellers playing the shell game with bad ones. I'm not sure dji is a bad Chinese company. I've only had good stuff delivered.
2017-3-1
Use props
sikada
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-27 13:02
DM me your email and I'll look it up on the system, you should have a case#

Just saw that my repair progress is marked as received.  Yay it's not lost!!!
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-3-1 19:35
Just saw that my repair progress is marked as received.  Yay it's not lost!!!

Sounds good.
2017-3-2
Use props
Jason Lane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Philippines

Ironically, after thinking I'd had the same issue as you before, it seems now I really do have the exact same problem :-( Mavic Focus Stuck :-(
2017-3-3
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-2-21 14:59
[view_image]

Here we go it worked, (I'm a newbie).

You think that is blurry.  People are so picky. ;)  
2017-3-3
Use props
fans247a7b43
New
United States

ArtistFirst Posted at 2017-3-3 22:09
You think that is blurry.  People are so picky. ;)

Hey everybody.  I've got the same issue too.  have received my case number CAS-492433-W5X6Q1 and am sending it back.  Tech support was really helpful but to no avail.  Also, we've noticed that the SD card reader has stopped recognizing the card too.  

Prior to this developing, it was having intermittent connectivity issues that seemed to gradually get worse.
Hope to get it back soon.  Kind of need it for my job.

2017-3-7
Use props
fans697ea2b8
New
Flight distance : 252516 ft
Netherlands

I have the same problem. No focus at all.
I'm on vacation with Mavic, opend a CAS# and they want proof of purchase...   
why ? how can it be fixed ?
2017-8-17
Use props
prof_hutchinson
lvl.1
Australia

Has there been any development in these cases? I have just experienced the same problem. Mine has occurred immediately after a firmware upgrade. Did the sunrise shots all fine. Downloading pics and then upgrade firmware. Went to take shots at morning team - autofocus failure. Is returning to DJI the only solution? Any ideas on the cost of repair? I am out of warranty.....
2018-12-6
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

i just got my MP back 2 days ago from Texas,  new one, and I am having the same problem, so I will be following this thread in order to find out
2018-12-8
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

just got my MP back 2 days ago from DJI, they sent me a new one and I am having the same problem therefore i will be following this thread closely
2018-12-8
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

sikada Posted at 2017-2-22 11:58
I also read this and have tried this as well.  It is really frustrating, and more frustrating that aftersales service are being very slow about creating a case so I can send my Mavic in for repair.
The last thing I want to do is send it for repair as I have read in the posts that you don't get your Mavic back and that they most likely send a refurbished/new one.  My mavic hasn't had a crash yet (thank goodness), its just the camera that has a problem. But there is no other option.

I am also in the same boat as you, and like I said i just got it back 2 days ago from Texas.
2018-12-8
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-24 07:23
I do hope you receive it by then.

DJI ken I am having the very same issue,  my MP just came back from Texas 2 days ago,  DJI issued me this new MP and the photos and videos are blurry, they do clear up but only after a while,  this is not acceptable, can you help me? believe you me when I say that the last thing I want is to be without my MP but if I have to I will send it back. thank you.
2018-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules