Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What to send back
779 6 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kyle38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57149 ft
United States

Hello,   I'm sending in my phantom 4 for service what do I include in  The shipping box do I include the battery props  and the controller or just the drone itself thanks for your help
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Generally speaking, If it is a repair case, you need send in the damaged parts, that is, if the battery, props and remote are working fine, you can just send in the drone itself.
While if it's a replacement case, then you need send all in.

2017-2-21
Use props
Kyle38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57149 ft
United States

Thank you for your help,  
2017-2-21
Use props
fansfe87d64f
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia: How would I know if it's a replacement case? I just went through the online chat method of getting help and it was the most painful experience ever. I received no helpful information and had to pull each piece of info out of the guy! I just looked at my case id and the information I provided isn't even listed... ie: P4 serial #

I could give you my case id to check it out, perhaps you could check why I have not received information on sending my P4 to DJI.

THanks.
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansfe87d64f Posted at 2017-2-23 13:17
DJI Natalia: How would I know if it's a replacement case? I just went through the online chat method of getting help and it was the most painful experience ever. I received no helpful information and had to pull each piece of info out of the guy! I just looked at my case id and the information I provided isn't even listed... ie: P4 serial #

I could give you my case id to check it out, perhaps you could check why I have not received information on sending my P4 to DJI.

Sorry to hear about that, I tried to track your case number with the e-mail address you use for forum, but failed.
Please provide me your case number, I'll help you check it.
2017-2-24
Use props
denyed
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-24 01:31
Sorry to hear about that, I tried to track your case number with the e-mail address you use for forum, but failed.
Please provide me your case number, I'll help you check it.

I used the same email address... here's my case ID

CAS-472041-B4G3Q9

I would like to send it in ASAP.

Thanks for looking into it Natalia. I appreciate it.
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

denyed Posted at 2017-2-24 06:41
I used the same email address... here's my case ID

CAS-472041-B4G3Q9

Please send back drone body and RC, do not include battery and props. Thank you.
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules