2328 26 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

Dear DJI angles
Can you please do you magic and hurry things along a little bit please?
My 2nd DOA replacement Mavic was suppose to be sent within 5 days according to the last email I got from DJI support and now 8 days later I still have not got an update.
As I will be going on holiday next week I was hoping the drone will be delivered in time but now looks very unlikely.

case number :

CAS-444831-S5M0Z6

Thank you so much for all your help
2017-2-21
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

Seems to be a backlog currently: https://forum.dji.com/thread-85178-1-1.html
2017-2-21
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

geofox784 Posted at 2017-2-21 08:39
Seems to be a backlog currently: https://forum.dji.com/thread-85178-1-1.html

Oh dear me!
But since my case is not repair but straightforward swap, I am still hoping there is a slight chance that miracle may happen.
2017-2-21
Use props
alirz5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

Its a shame that so many of us have had to go through replacing/repairing a brand new product at no fault of our own but simply because there is no quality control at DJI. From people receiving broken units in brand new boxes to receiving defective replacement units.
Good that DJI is based out of China. If it was US or some other country, they would have been in a lot of trouble
2017-2-21
Use props
Zhuo
lvl.2

United States

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-2-21 09:31
Oh dear me!
But since my case is not repair but straightforward swap, I am still hoping there is a slight chance that miracle may happen.

My case is also for replacement but it has been stuck in "in repair" status for more than two weeks.
2017-2-21
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

Maybe since Wandering Cloud is in UK may not be stuck as Under Repair like the rest of US in the USA.
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really sorry for the trouble.
I'll help to escalate the case for you and find out if there's backlog currently.
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I'll help to escalate the case for you and find out if there's backlog currently.
2017-2-21
Use props
MasterT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14068 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-21 19:07

Please dont "expedite" anything - all order should go through the system as designed (mine included) or, if you have to constantly expedite cases, improve the system
2017-2-21
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

alirz5 Posted at 2017-2-21 09:40
Its a shame that so many of us have had to go through replacing/repairing a brand new product at no fault of our own but simply because there is no quality control at DJI. From people receiving broken units in brand new boxes to receiving defective replacement units.
Good that DJI is based out of China. If it was US or some other country, they would have been in a lot of trouble

What makes it worse is that While your send your DOA Mavic back for a replacement your Care Fresh period is been wasted as well.
I am at the stage that I am not bother anymore. All I want is a perfect working Mavic. It's not the first or the last time consumer got ripped off by big company.
2017-2-22
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-21 19:02

Please do that.

Thank you Mindy!
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-2-22 02:58
Please do that.

Thank you Mindy!

Sorry for the late reply.
I have checked your case. Your Mavic is supposed to be shipped out on Mar.1.
Since you are not available for a while, we have sent a request to designated team to hold it till Mar 9th.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
Thank you for your understanding.
2017-3-1
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-1 19:56
Since you are not available for a while, we have sent a request to designated team to hold it till Mar 9th.

I am delaying my holiday till 11th because I was told the Marvic will be with me this week.
Can you send it now please?
2017-3-2
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello? Mindy, can you please send my replacement today?

It's very strange because on the 28th- the day before 1st March I was told by Apple from DJI support that she has no idea when my replacement will be shipped.
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-2 02:43
Hello? Mindy, can you please send my replacement today?

It's very strange because on the 28th- the day before 1st March I was told by Apple from DJI support that she has no idea when my replacement will be shipped.

I have sent an request to designated team.
If I get any update, I'll let you know as soon as possible.
2017-3-2
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-2 04:06
I have sent an request to designated team.
If I get any update, I'll let you know as soon as possible.

I really hope this is not yet another lie from DJI. I am fed up being lied to constantly. Everyone is telling me a different story.
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-2 04:20
I really hope this is not yet another lie from DJI. I am fed up being lied to constantly. Everyone is telling me a different story.

Since your case has been hold by your request before, there might be little delay.
We have prioritized your case and will ship out your aircraft as soon as possible.  
2017-3-4
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-4 01:08
Since your case has been hold by your request before, there might be little delay.
We have prioritized your case and will ship out your aircraft as soon as possible.

I never requested anyone to hold the replacement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told the guy on the phone last week I was planning to go away this week but have not confirm a date yet.  He then said he will try to have it delivered by Monday and will let me know asap, but of course he never called afterwards.

I have never ever said please hold it till 9th.  So, stop trying to blame it on me!!!!!
The email I received last night from Apple DJI support still saying she is still waiting for some "parts". The replacement was never there ready to be shipped.  So please stop telling me, it was meant to be shipped by 1st of March.

Long delay is bad enough but the lame excuses really necessary??
2017-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-4 05:53
I told the guy on the phone last week I was planning to go away this week but have not confirm a date yet.  He then said he will try to have it delivered by Monday and will let me know asap, but of course he never called afterwards.

Really sorry for that.
Your case has been escalated, we will arrange the shipping as fast as we can.
2017-3-6
Use props
PassBy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

Support u.
2017-3-7
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

We will see if my 2nd DOA replacement will be delivered on the 9th ( one month exact after the case opened , 6 weeks after 1st email to dji support) as Mindy stated in black and white on post #12.
Or is it just yet another lie that were told over and over again by dji staff.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-4 05:53

On Feb 22nd you contacted DJI telling them you were going on vacation and to hold onto the Mavic until March 9th. Then almost a week later you contacted DJI again asking for a shipping update.
So that's part of the delay.
The last message to you was they would try to get it back to you as soon as possible.
2017-3-7
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

My final warning for wait? Telling the truth?

LET'S BE CLEAR- I DID NOT CALL DJI AT ANY STAGE.
Someone called me and I said I was planning on going on holiday. So the guy on the phone said he will try to ship the replacement to me last Monday and let me know asap but I didn't heard anything afterwards.

I did not ask him to hold anything. As there will be someone to take the delivery easily if I am not at home. OK!

Put yourself in my shoes and see what you feel.

Now, let just wait and see if as you and Mindy promised that the replacement will be with me on the 9 th.

Thank you and good night!
2017-3-7
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Good morning Mindy,

Hope u slept well last night. Yes, you guessed it, today is the judgement day, just kidding.
Today is the 9th March. The day you promised that the drone will be send to me after 8 days of holding for whatever the reason.

I cant wait to receive it, can you?
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-8 23:47
Good morning Mindy,

Hope u slept well last night. Yes, you guessed it, today is the judgement day, just kidding.

I have confirmed with our designated team and your order has been arranged to be shipped out.
You will receive the shipping information soon.
2017-3-9
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-9 22:55
I have confirmed with our designated team and your order has been arranged to be shipped out.
You will receive the shipping information soon.

Not exactly, Mindy.
Yesterday night, the 9th I got an email from Apple saying she is refunding me the money.
But of course, nothing is really true with DJI.
This afternoon- 10th, I got an email from Apple again saying she is now sending me a drone instead and not the refund. Can anyone of you get your "facts" right?

This is not really direct to you Mindy, so don't take it personally, it is direct to everyone that I encountered with DJI. It's sad, as I really wish a Chinese company can be a global success that everyone can be proud of, but sadly no.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-10 09:03
Not exactly, Mindy.
Yesterday night, the 9th I got an email from Apple saying she is refunding me the money.
But of course, nothing is really true with DJI.

I can understand that.
I have reported your case to designated team and we will keep improving our service.
I'm sorry for all the trouble.
2017-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules