Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera blinking?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spexel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70210 ft
United States

After my flight, i went to check the video on my computer, and i noticed that it would blink white or black for a frame randomly. Any advice?
2017-2-21
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

Did you have the computer in your possession at all times? Sure the flight crew didn't have a little fun with your laptop?  
2017-2-21
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

Sorry, it posted twice.

Barney
2017-2-21
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

Sorry Spexel, I couldn't resist. If you are new here, we like to have some fun, just no poetry. A little more information might be helpful, however. What you were flying, camera settings and that kind of info is really helpful. If you could post a video of what you are experiencing, that would help as well, but please start with the basics. Lot's of people here happy to help, we just need more to go on.  Happy Flying!

Barney
2017-2-21
Use props
Spexel
lvl.1
United States

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2017-2-21 16:21
Sorry Spexel, I couldn't resist. If you are new here, we like to have some fun, just no poetry. A little more information might be helpful, however. What you were flying, camera settings and that kind of info is really helpful. If you could post a video of what you are experiencing, that would help as well, but please start with the basics. Lot's of people here happy to help, we just need more to go on.  Happy Flying!

Barney

I am flying a Phantom 3 Advanced, the only thing i changed from the factory settings are the image size(16:9) and the anti flicker (60hz). I totally forgot to include all this
2017-2-21
Use props
Spexel
lvl.1
United States

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2017-2-21 16:21

Barney

Also I formatted my sd card, but ill have a video up tomorrow if its not raining
2017-2-21
Use props
Marjanko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 647372 ft
Austria

white balance?
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules