Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can I please get an update?
1546 29 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smotz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59711 ft
United States

Hello,

Can someone please provide me an update?  DJI recieved my P3P on Friday but my case has not been updated yet as of EOD Tuesday.

Case CAS-443456-X6C0N7
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Smotz, I'll send an request to our designated team and make sure they update the case as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-2-21
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-21 17:54
Hi Smotz, I'll send an request to our designated team and make sure they update the case as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Still no updates.  
2017-2-22
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 760801 ft
United States

DJI appears to be completely overwhelmed or out of parts at the North American repair center.  Hopefully you get an update soon but I haven't gotten one in 4 days.
2017-2-22
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 760801 ft
United States

Well I got just an email saying this:

"We do apologize for the delay in this repair process.

At this time, we will need to replace the Mavic unit.  However, we are awaiting a shipment of Mavics in order to move forward with this action.

Currently there is no ship date of arrival for replacements.

Once we receive a shipment of inventory, you will be provided with an update regarding your repair case.

We greatly thank you for your continued patience and understanding with this matter.

Best Regards,

DJI Support"

Kinda sounds like it might take another month with that wording.....  Also don't know how the hell anyone can get a mavic in 1-3 days if they don't even know when they are getting replacements in.  What's really even happening at the repair place?  2 weeks on just sitting around with no parts?
2017-2-22
Use props
Mike 1
lvl.1

United States

It's a DJI way of doing business - send defective unit and they do bait and switch with support.. I had numerous conversations with them about my case via chat and phone - always had to repeat same things I mentioned before and always promised to get an update next business day - and they never did.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You case has been updated.
You will receive the quotation soon.
Thank you for your patience.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mike 1 Posted at 2017-2-22 15:28
It's a DJI way of doing business - send defective unit and they do bait and switch with support.. I had numerous conversations with them about my case via chat and phone - always had to repeat same things I mentioned before and always promised to get an update next business day - and they never did.

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Could you please let me know the email address you used to contact our support?
If the email address the same as your forum email?
I'll help to bring this to the attention of our support team and we will keep improving our customer service.
2017-2-22
Use props
Mike 1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-22 18:23

yes - it's same email... as for now still nobody contacted me from DJI despite promises made on monday and tuesday calls...

2017-2-23
Use props
Mike 1
lvl.1

United States

... and I just had a chat where I was told that I should get something in TWO WEEKS. Funny part, that place where they ship packages from in California - it's about 40 minutes drive from me. what a joke
2017-2-23
Use props
adroxx
lvl.1
Singapore

Mike 1 Posted at 2017-2-22 15:28

can't agree more with your statement. had terrible experience with mine too.
2017-2-24
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-22 18:23

Mindy - DJI did a good job of updating and following up after I requested it.  I was advised that there was a chance that it may of been flight tested and shipped out by Thursday/Friday - do you know if that happened?
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Smotz Posted at 2017-2-25 08:13
Mindy - DJI did a good job of updating and following up after I requested it.  I was advised that there was a chance that it may of been flight tested and shipped out by Thursday/Friday - do you know if that happened?

Your aircraft will be flight tested and go through quality assurance and part checks.
Once this is complete, we will ship it back to you as soon as possible.
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mike 1 Posted at 2017-2-23 11:41
... and I just had a chat where I was told that I should get something in TWO WEEKS. Funny part, that place where they ship packages from in California - it's about 40 minutes drive from me. what a joke

Sorry for the late reply.
I have sent an request to designated team and you should get an update from our tech support .
Did you get any update from our tech support?
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

adroxx Posted at 2017-2-24 00:36
can't agree more with your statement. had terrible experience with mine too.

Could you please tell me what happened about your experience?
2017-2-26
Use props
adroxx
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-26 19:16

I already have a post up about mine in my own thread. Basically no replies from customer service till a month. Subsequently replied that i have to return it and bear my own cost. And lastly not flexible to allow me to top up to get another drone as i had no confidence in the phantom 3 anymore. Basically all happened due to the lacklustre customer service for a month.
2017-2-26
Use props
Mike 1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-26 19:13
I have sent an request to designated team and you should get an update from our tech support .

I got notification that it's got shipped by UPS - however UPS says that provided tracking number is invalid... So I guess it is not shipped yet...

p.s. I also ordered few accessories about month ago... none of them were shipped (props, battery and filters). and promised timeframe was 10-15 days
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mike 1 Posted at 2017-2-27 11:06
I got notification that it's got shipped by UPS - however UPS says that provided tracking number is invalid... So I guess it is not shipped yet...

p.s. I also ordered few accessories about month ago... none of them were shipped (props, battery and filters). and promised timeframe was 10-15 days

It might takes some time to update the shipping status.
I have checked the status and it's in shipping.
As for your order, please provide me with your order number.
I'll help to check it.
2017-2-28
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-28 00:48
It might takes some time to update the shipping status.
I have checked the status and it's in shipping.
As for your order, please provide me with your order number.

Mindy can you please update me on Case CAS-443456-X6C0N7
Others, please stop threadcapping.
2017-2-28
Use props
adroxx
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-26 19:16

Dear Mindy,

Can you please address my case too please. Waiting for my replacement voucher for case CAS-462141-K8K5Q1. Been more than 1 month now since starting this terrible customer service experience.

Hope it is resolved ASAP.
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

adroxx Posted at 2017-2-28 20:13
Dear Mindy,

Can you please address my case too please. Waiting for my replacement voucher for case CAS-462141-K8K5Q1. Been more than 1 month now since starting this terrible customer service experience.

We replied you in your original post, please keep us posted there, thanks.
We keep following up your case recently and trying our best to get everything sorted as soon as possible.
Thanks for your supporting.
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Smotz Posted at 2017-2-28 15:31
Mindy can you please update me on Case CAS-443456-X6C0N7
Others, please stop threadcapping.

I have sent an request to designated team to find out what's going on with the repair process.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.
2017-3-1
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-1 00:46
I have sent an request to designated team to find out what's going on with the repair process.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.

Any possibility to get more accountability than "IF I GET AN UPDATE" ??

Seriously, where is my damn drone ?!
This warranty repair process is horrible.  I swear should this thing break again I am going to repair it and sell it then buy Autel.
2017-3-1
Use props
adroxx
lvl.1
Singapore

Smotz Posted at 2017-3-1 04:25
Any possibility to get more accountability than "IF I GET AN UPDATE" ??

Seriously, where is my damn drone ?!

why bother buddy. I'm just waiting for my replacement so I can sell it off right away
2017-3-1
Use props
Mike 1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-26 19:13

I received drone yesterday...
And guess what... Instead sending me brand new set - they repackaged my remote, battery and other stuff - they only put different mavic unit (may be refurbished too). And they even been that lazy so they never cared to even pair remote and mavic.

How company with such level for retail service can still be in business in US ????
2017-3-1
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

DJI service:  Just got my shipment notification and I was delighted.  A word of advice - more communications.  Even bad news is communication.  Let the customer know what is going on.  Get back to the customer before the customer gets back to you.   Send out a daily update - even if automated.
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mike 1 Posted at 2017-3-1 09:49
I received drone yesterday...
And guess what... Instead sending me brand new set - they repackaged my remote, battery and other stuff - they only put different mavic unit (may be refurbished too). And they even been that lazy so they never cared to even pair remote and mavic.

There's nothing wrong with your remote control or other stuff.
We replace the aircraft for you and it's brand new.
Please follow below video tutorial to re-link RC to aircraft.

If you have any further issue, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Smotz Posted at 2017-3-1 18:08
DJI service:  Just got my shipment notification and I was delighted.  A word of advice - more communications.  Even bad news is communication.  Let the customer know what is going on.  Get back to the customer before the customer gets back to you.   Send out a daily update - even if automated.

We are keep improving our service.  Thank you for your feedback.
2017-3-1
Use props
Mike 1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-1 20:08
There's nothing wrong with your remote control or other stuff.
We replace the aircraft for you and it's brand new.
Please follow below video tutorial to re-link RC to aircraft.

I have good google skills .
I know how to find solution - problem is - that such issue should never happened in the first place... since at least in 3 phone calls when I was confirming EXCHANGE - I was asked - if I shipped every accessory back - so I expected that I will get new and working set... And I just got DIY kit back.
I wish that support stuff just had simple set of instructions on what to do it basic sets of customer issues (e.g. new drone problem: a)repair, b)exchange, c)refund).
I wish that internal support system allowed easy change of "case" type - from repair to exchange (or vice-versa) - without going through 9 circles of hell via support chat/calls.
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mike 1 Posted at 2017-3-2 13:36
I have good google skills .
I know how to find solution - problem is - that such issue should never happened in the first place... since at least in 3 phone calls when I was confirming EXCHANGE - I was asked - if I shipped every accessory back - so I expected that I will get new and working set... And I just got DIY kit back.
I wish that support stuff just had simple set of instructions on what to do it basic sets of customer issues (e.g. new drone problem: a)repair, b)exchange, c)refund).

I have replied to your new thread and brought this to the attention of our support team.
If I get any update for your case, I'll let you know.
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules