Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDMI Goggles?
1974 7 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RSW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116736 ft
United States

So I just aquired the nVidia Shield K1 to replace my phone as my device for flying my P3P. It has HDMI out. Which would be great if there was a set of HDMI goggles for FPV.
Can anyone recommend inexpensive HDMI goggles that could be utilized in such a fashoin for FPV. I really don't need head tracking, just an adequate FPV via goggles should I desire it.

2017-2-21
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find a list of commonly used goggles here.
2017-2-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha RSW,

On PhantomHelp's list the least expensive goggles are the HeadPlay HD goggles with a 720p resolution.  They list for about $250 but appear to be sold out everywhere.

Eachine makes a Goggles Two that sells for $139 yet has a 1080p resolution.  The Goggles One also had 1080p resolution and was well received.

http://www.banggood.com/Eachine- ... sses-p-1094862.html

These goggles are good for racing and camera work depending on your drone.  I just bought a pair but they will be coming from China, so I may get them some time with free shipping.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-22
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Just picked up Fatshark Dominator v3 on ebay for £200, worth looking around for a second hand set. Lots of unwanted xmas presents about now.
2017-2-22
Use props
BBZ149
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241207 ft
United Kingdom

I got a k1 with Fatshark Dominator v3's. Apart from the DJI GO4 constantly crashing even though I have turned off local Video Cache, I'm not too impressed with the Fatshark Dominator v3! The Image is too far away from your Eyes IMO. That might be because I wear Glasses, but I took an old pair of Glasses apart and inserted the Lenses so should be fine!
I’ll be selling the Dominators and might go for the HD2 or something else, well that’s if I can get the K1 to stop crashing!!

Compare Dominator to HD2 Display sizes

2017-2-22
Use props
RSW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116736 ft
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-22 01:41
Aloha RSW,

On PhantomHelp's list the least expensive goggles are the HeadPlay HD goggles with a 720p resolution.  They list for about $250 but appear to be sold out everywhere.

Great! Thanks for the tip.  I ordered the Eachine Goggles Two. You cannot beat the price and the reviews are good.
2017-2-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

RSW Posted at 2017-2-22 16:10
Great! Thanks for the tip.  I ordered the Eachine Goggles Two. You cannot beat the price and the reviews are good.

Aloha RSW,

If we are lucky, they will last us until the DJI 1080p goggles come out - or even longer!  We should see who gets theirs first.  Keep me posted!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-22
Use props
BBZ149
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241207 ft
United Kingdom

Also just ordered the Eachine Goggles Two, and stuck the Fatsharks on Greedbay!
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules