Newboe needs gelp
685 12 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyguy852
New

Canada

I got a new drone,  its a P3S. Only flew it a few times and ended up running it into my shed. Si ce then it doesnt seem to fly quite right.  It drifts up and down and back and forth and doesn't want to stay in one place. Amy advice on what it could be would be appreciated. I recalibrated the compass amd redid the IMU but still having issue
2017-2-21
Use props
Flyguy852
New

Canada

Please dont hate for the spelling mistakes.  Doing this on my phone and im kind of blind  
2017-2-21
Use props
Tidus10
New

United States

Have you inspected the arms for any cracks or frame damage? I would have though IMU Calibration but if it's not that then it's arm damage or prop damage.
2017-2-22
Use props
Flyguy852
New

Canada

Arms look fine. Broke a prop vut replaced with 4 new ones. I did notice 1 blade seems to be spinning slower than the other 3 when it is on the ground running idle.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to clarify, you notice the same situation when flying it in P mode under a suitable environment, right?
If there is no improvement after doing the basic troubleshooting, then it needs to be sent in for evaluation.
Please send an e-mail support.us@dji.com and let me know the ticket number, we'll help you follow up the case.
2017-2-23
Use props
Flyguy852
New

Canada

How do i go about sending it for evaluation? How much does that cost roughly? I am completely new at all this. Thanks for the help
2017-2-23
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

What mode are you using.. Maybe atti? just switch to GPS and let see how it go..
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Flyguy852 Posted at 2017-2-23 16:29
How do i go about sending it for evaluation? How much does that cost roughly? I am completely new at all this. Thanks for the help

After you send an e-mail to us, we'll create a case for you, then send you an e-mail with the UPS label and instruction to send it in.
For the cost, our engineers will evaluate it first when it arrives, then send you an invoice with the details.
2017-2-24
Use props
Flyguy852
New

Canada

Will they give me a quote before they start the work?  Money is kind of tight right now...  Id like to have an idea about the price before they start the work
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Flyguy852 Posted at 2017-2-24 03:19
Will they give me a quote before they start the work?  Money is kind of tight right now...  Id like to have an idea about the price before they start the work

After evaluating the aircraft, you will get an e-mail with the invoice, if you need pay for the repair, we will start to repair it after payment is confirmed.
2017-2-24
Use props
Flyguy852
New

Canada

Thanks for the info
2017-2-24
Use props
Flyguy852
New

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 00:14
Just to clarify, you notice the same situation when flying it in P mode under a suitable environment, right?
If there is no improvement after doing the basic troubleshooting, then it needs to be sent in for evaluation.
Please send an e-mail  and let me know the ticket number, we'll help you follow up the case.

How do i send you the ticket number?
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Flyguy852 Posted at 2017-2-25 09:31
How do i send you the ticket number?

Did you get the repair case number? it's like CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.
Or you can post the ticket number here so that I can look into it for you.
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules