Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Add dramatic effect to your sunset photos
764 8 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carlosbsantana
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Check this quick edit video I made to give your sunsets and clouds that 'dramatic' effect.

2017-2-21
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

That is loooooong but nice example. Thx for sharing!
2017-2-21
Use props
Shaun Yi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 57536 ft
Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing carlosbsantana. So the amazing sunset photos I see on the Internet mostly have been edited. That make me feel a little better, cuz I thought it was my bad skill that can't make a good photo.(LOL)
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Nice tutorial, thanks for sharing.
2017-2-21
Use props
Fruxen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1370630 ft
Sweden

Great tips. Everyone should use those sliders and move them up and down and see what happens. The only slider I try to avoid is the Contrast setting. I find that adjusting the shadows and highlights seperately usually creates a better result.

In the end of the video he/she adjust the lens distortion and I actually don't agree that this is a good thing to do. Every slightest movement of the pixels in a image makes you lose sharpness and details, and this image have already been distorted once with the rotation to begin with. I think the lens distortion in the DJI cameras is overall already good enough, and in landscape photography you lose more image quality than you gain by adjusting it. It might be useful in a city photo though where you really want everything to be completely straight.
2017-2-22
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Would be nice if you explained what you were doing in the video, hard work trying to follow your mouse pointer and guess whats happening.
2017-2-22
Use props
carlosbsantana
Second Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-2-22 03:51
Would be nice if you explained what you were doing in the video, hard work trying to follow your mouse pointer and guess whats happening.

this was was my first video of that kind, I thought about that and have been thinking about starting a series of tutorials from personal preferences
2017-2-22
Use props
carlosbsantana
Second Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Fruxen Posted at 2017-2-22 00:02
Great tips. Everyone should use those sliders and move them up and down and see what happens.  The only slider I try to avoid is the Contrast setting. I find that adjusting the shadows and highlights seperately usually creates a better result.

In the end of the video he/she adjust the lens distortion and I actually don't agree that this is a good thing to do. Every slightest movement of the pixels in a image makes you lose sharpness and details, and this image have already been distorted once with the rotation to begin with. I think the lens distortion in the DJI cameras is overall already good enough, and in landscape photography you lose more image quality than you gain by adjusting it. It might be useful in a city photo though where you really want everything to be completely straight.

thanks for your recommendations! will definitely  keep it in mind
2017-2-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Beautiful colors you captured. Thanks for the share.

RedHotPoker
2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules