Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 can't reconnect to Mavic
1101 4 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rich_C
New
Flight distance : 36060 ft
United States

Hi All,

My Mavic won't reconnect to DJI Go 4 app using Samsung S4 Active.

The app ran well every time until ...

I installed Litchi and used it successfully. When I tried to use DJI Go4 again the video feed was in a small narrow box. I shut down everything and tried again, but the app would not connect to DJI Go 4. It does connect to Litchi without issue.

I searched this forum and tried the following:
Re-installed the DJI Go 4 app.
Cleared defaults
All sorts of unplugging the phone while rc is on, turning things on in different order, etc.

I have not tried uninstalling Litchi as I'm afraid I would have to buy it again, I'm not sure how that works.

Please help, I like litchi but also need DJI Go 4 to work on my phone. The Mavic does connect to DJI Go 4 from my tablet but it's too big.
2017-2-21
Use props
joshnl
Flight distance : 1738369 ft
Canada

I briefly had Litchi installed as well. Although DJI Go 4 appeared to work fine initially, at some point the VPS stopped working. When I uninstalled Litchi, it started working again. I can't be sure if it was related to Litchi, but it definitely seemed to correlate.
2017-2-22
Use props
Rich_C
New
United States

Anyone out there successfully using both on an Android? How about Samsung S4?
2017-2-22
Use props
Rich_C
New
United States

I still haven't found a solution to this. My work around is to use two different devises.
2017-2-26
Use props
The Rev
Captain
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

This should work just make sure you end one app before opening the other and not just closing the window
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules