DBS Mod Issues Still/Again
951 3 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bourgeois
lvl.3
Flight distance : 229911 ft
Canada

I have been struggling with my setup since I performed the DBS Mod. My first tests, albeit short in range, appeared that everything was working. I then decided to do some range test using Litchi Mission functionality.

The first test was 1 Km (70m alt). No issues what so ever. Good RC and Video signal throughout
Second test was 1 Mile (70m alt). Signals dropped around 1400m.
Third test same as second except with an alt of 85m. Signals dropped around 1600 meters

Then my problems started. Several days later I retried the 3rd test without any changes. My RC signal dropped as soon as it was 400 meters from home and did not return until the drone came back and within 400 meters or less from home. The video feed however was smooth as butter till about 1550m' when it froze. Came back at 1450m'

Several other missions at different locations showed the same problem. Seemingly when the drone moved further than 400+ meters the RC signal dropped.

Today I decided I would try to fly FPV and sure enough when the drone was more than 400m away RTH kicked in.

I have opened the remote several times now to check the connections. All seem ok. I am at a loss why I am now losing RC signal so close to home?? Before this mod I was getting 800m at this same location before RTH kicked in. What should I be looking at? I am worried that I may have damaged the remote at one point during the install.

2017-2-22
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

did you just clicked on update when you updatet the app or did you delete the app before installing it again.remember to empty the cache when you delete the app
2017-2-22
Use props
Bourgeois
lvl.3
Flight distance : 229911 ft
Canada

Rene Jensen Posted at 2017-2-22 13:07
did you just clicked on update when you updatet the app or did you delete the app before installing it again.remember to empty the cache when you delete the app

Say what????  I am guessing you replied to the wrong thread???
2017-2-22
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

i had that problem too as loosing rc signal not fare out.i deletet the app and reinstalled it and now i can fly 1.5 km away with my windsurfer mod
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules