Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No video through Z15-5D mkIII HD to lightbridge on S1000+
3692 13 2015-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jason.beringer
lvl.1

Australia

Hi all,
I have S1000+, A2, LB, Zenmuse Z15-5DmkIII(HD).  The only thing isthat I can not get the video working through lightbridge. It has updatedfirmware for all components as of today. Zenmuse connected to GCU through G9,GCU to LB via G7 to LB gimbal port.  GCU via canbus to A2 can1. Ihave control of gimbal through LB (roll, tilit, pan).
LB video LED is solid red indicating no video inout.  Zenmuse LEDboth solid green indicating no video through the Zenmuse.
I have the Canon eos 5D Mkiii out of the box and set up according to zenmusemanual.  HMDI port from camera displays on HD monitor.
But no video through Zenmuse!  
Any ideas would be appreciated?  I wondered in there were any camerasettings that were needed.
Thanks
Jason

2015-2-22
Use props
tahoejmfc
lvl.1

United States

Have you gone into your lightbridge app on your tablet and selected HD Gimbal for video in
2015-2-23
Use props
jason.beringer
lvl.1

Australia

Yes although it says "Setting failure" when I try.
I think it is something between the camera and the lightbridge.
The connector HDMI that goes into the Canon EOS looks suspect to me.  Ill attach a photo.  

Can anyone verify if theirs looks the same?
FullSizeRender.jpg
2015-2-23
Use props
tahoejmfc
lvl.1

United States

do you have the AV/HD switch set to HD? I know that amain. com has replacement cables and HD/AV boards in stock. I switched mine out, both cable and board and it did not fix the situation. Have you tried using a hdmi cable straight out of the camera and into light bride to test signal?
2015-2-24
Use props
jason.beringer
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks yes I tried both HD and AV.  I have ordered a cable that will go direct from Canon to Lighbridge so Ill see if that works.  The Canon outputs and displays on external monitor ok?  Scratching my head still.
2015-2-25
Use props
jason.beringer
lvl.1

Australia

Does any one have a Z15-5DmkIII(HD) that they could quickly compare the  connector I have to yours?
Much appreciated
Jason
2015-2-26
Use props
jonathan.deibel
lvl.1

United Kingdom

jason i've got the same issues. My setup is identical and have tried everything I can think of. The app wont let me change the feed but I dont think thats the problem. The red light on the LB units video signal makes me think the issue is with the camera signal getting to the lightbridge? I think your cable looks fine, mine looks the same
2015-4-20
Use props
afanador.jaimea
New

Colombia

Hi,
I have the same issue, any news?
2016-2-1
Use props
Sephiroth8912
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hi,
I am having the same issues, but both leds on the Z15 5D-HD are green. No image on the device. My guess is that its transmitting correctly to the LB2 but its not receiving it on the LB side as the video led is red on the LB2 air device, therefore not transmitting to my ground device.

Any ideas??

I have tried and updated all firmware on anything there was firmware available to download. I have all the latest software on mobile device and still no connection link to the LB2.

Please help
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Sephiroth8912 Posted at 2016-6-13 21:28
Hi,
I am having the same issues, but both leds on the Z15 5D-HD are green. No image on the device. M ...

Can you verify your set up and what your video resolution settings are on your camera? What are your transmission settings on the DJI Go app?
2016-6-13
Use props
Sephiroth8912
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-13 18:33
Can you verify your set up and what your video resolution settings are on your camera? What are yo ...

Hi, Thanks for the response, I seriously do not know what else to try.

All connections are as indicated on all tutorials. All cables are in the right place. HDMI mini connected to camera, then gimbal 10pin(only 9 wires) and 8pin(6wires) connectors connected to G9 and G6. Then the G7 to the LB2 and the other end to the CAN BUS. From the LB2 the other connector going to the X2 on A2.
With the remote I can move the gimbal around, I have link with LB and remote, but no image.

I have tried connecting the camera directly to LB using the empty HD slot and in this case it works. Therefore the problem must be in the image transmission from the gimbal to the LB....not being able to find the exact problem....

will attach some pictures just to make sure I am explaining myself correctly.

2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Sephiroth8912 Posted at 2016-6-15 04:14
Hi, Thanks for the response, I seriously do not know what else to try.

All connections are as ind ...

Unfortunately I'm having a hard time getting the images to load, can you resend them? For clarification, do you have the Bandwidth Allocation set to 100% EXT?
2016-6-15
Use props
fabriziofunedda
New

United Arab Emirates

Gimbal

Hi guys,
I would like to understand if my HDMI Cable for Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD) is working properly.
Is there some instrument for it?
See attached my HDMI Cable.
Thanks

HDMI Cable

HDMI Cable
2016-7-24
Use props
kordufanii
New

United Arab Emirates

i'm having the same issue , still no solution ???????
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules