Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will ios be forced to update like android has?
632 3 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ufoseeker1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397 ft
Australia

I am wondering whether us ipad / iphone users will be forced to update by DJI to bring into line with the android situation. I know there was a problem with the rth on android that didnt effect ios but maybe dji want to get us ALL on the same version firmware.

Anyone know anything here?.
2017-2-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Well the iOS version already has one or more features not available to Android users, so I really don't think DJI care to try and make them the same, or at least not to the point of forcing an upgrade.
2017-2-22
Use props
ufoseeker1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397 ft
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-2-22 19:48
Well the iOS version already has one or more features not available to Android users, so I really don't think DJI care to try and make them the same, or at least not to the point of forcing an upgrade.

What Feature would they be,,,, I am still on 2.8.3 ,,,1.6.0.... ac1.1.411 and since then every time I see a new update I see within a day or two, problems so never updated.

Just wondering if we would all be forced onto the latest version. Good idea from one point of view BUT we could then see on the World News "MASS Drone annihilation due to faulty firmware,, Rogue dji employer commits Hara-Kiri.   Ha Ha Ha   
2017-2-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

ufoseeker1 Posted at 2017-2-22 22:12
What Feature would they be,,,, I am still on 2.8.3 ,,,1.6.0.... ac1.1.411 and since then every time I see a new update I see within a day or two, problems so never updated.

Just wondering if we would all be forced onto the latest version. Good idea from one point of view BUT we could then see on the World News "MASS Drone annihilation due to faulty firmware,, Rogue dji employer commits Hara-Kiri.   Ha Ha Ha

One is pinch to zoom, the second would be Google Maps......
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules