Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

greetings,
Had a chance to test the GSP app today to see if the X5 rolling shutter was fixed in this capture mode. Fix was great but I noticed after I tested the three modes available they disappeared from the list on the left. If this is a design function it is wrong, but if its a glitch could it be fixed. I did have a quick read but could not find any previous reference. I tested the beta and it was not like this.
I am using v 1.0.2, M600, X5,iPad air2, all latest F/W.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide a screenshot of what you're getting? Just to make sure I'm on the same page, is the iPad up to date as well?
2017-2-22
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-22 23:05
Could you happen to provide a screenshot of what you're getting? Just to make sure I'm on the same page, is the iPad up to date as well?

Greetings Jamie,
I will test again today but effectively the loaded and saved maps went after the run. The iPad is at the latest F/w.

I did pause and switch over to the go app and start the video then go back to the GSP to finish the run.
I shall get some screen shots if poss
Ricci

2017-2-23
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-22 23:05

Greetings Jamie,
I will test again today but effectively the loaded and saved maps went after the run. The iPad is at the latest F/w.

I did pause and switch over to the go app and start the video then go back to the GSP to finish the run.
I shall get some screen shots if poss
Ricci

2017-2-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-2-23 06:28
Greetings Jamie,

Whenever you can would be appreciated.
2017-2-23
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-23 15:58
Whenever you can would be appreciated.

Greetings Jamie,
I have a bit of frustrating news, after the GSP flights I synced the go app and opened and reopened the GSP app to see if they appeared but no then later that evening I checked the GSP app again and there were the missing flights. I don't know if its my iPad or a bug. I flew the same GSP flights today and I could not replicate the fault although I have a list of other observations I will make a new thread for.
I did get the flight logs off the M600 and there is no record of the GSP flights, only data I have is the video I shot during flight and the SRT, data. Any idea where the GSP data is hiding or maybe there is non??
I guess until I can replicate the fault this one is a puzzle.

thanks

Ricci
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules