Shipment 'On Hold'/ DJI 'where is your service?
2143 9 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc697d831
lvl.1

Netherlands

Dear DJI,

I ordered on 07-02 my DJI Mavic Pro combo. Order number: 0313089712990
Unfortunately is the shipping ‘On Hold’ for almost 2 weeks.
I called to DHL Express in NL and UK and the problem as i told DJI many times is that DHL UK (Gatwick) needs to know where the package is coming from.
Called also all the 3rd party companys but they won't send me an update as well.

DJI needs to make contact with DHL Express England (Reddy.maddhi@dhl.com) or call +44844 248 0844 and tell them where the package is coming from.
They need the full address of DJI (and not 3rd party companys who will ship the order for DJI).
In this case I can’t send them the information because they want to hear it from DJI that the package with my ordernumber is coming from you, DJI.
If it’s not clear please let the shipping department call with me directly, but better, let them call with DHL Express England.

In the meantime i had a lot of contact by email (workmail: sjoerddebeen@store3d.nl) with August from DJI.
We are 2 weeks further and there still is no solution. I can wait for weeks but it looks like it's too hard to call with DHL Express and solve the problem for you guys!

Every time DJI said sorry but with that i can't get my package.

Please inform me about what you will gonna do to solve the problem asap!?

If there won't come a solution quick, i'm sorry to say, but i open a dispute on PayPal.

Thanks in advance,

Sjoerd de Been

+31651179986
Metsjoerd@gmail.com or sjoerddebeen@store3d.nl

2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we do understand how frustrating it must be.
We're aware of your case and it's under progress now. We'll keep an eye on it and keep you updated.
We'd love to try our best to get it sorted out,  hope you can receive it and enjoy it soon.
2017-2-23
Use props
Sjoerd NL
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 02:40
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we do understand how frustrating it must be.
We're aware of your case and it's under progress now. We'll keep an eye on it and keep you updated.
We'd love to try our best to get it sorted out,  hope you can receive it and enjoy it soon.

Thanks Natalia,

I really is frustrating because DJI didn't know what the problem was.
So everytime i had to tell to DJI what DHL Express needs. In this case the customer has to do the contact to get everything clear for DJI. Not the way it should be, i guess.

Also asked more times about the DJI Care agreement, because the agreement is started on 14/02/2017. Is it possible when i receive my Mavic that then the agreement starts?

Thanks in advance.
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sjoerd NL Posted at 2017-2-23 02:52
Thanks Natalia,

I really is frustrating because DJI didn't know what the problem was.

Very sorry about that, we'll look into the case and let you know what happened.
For the refresh service, as you can see on our website: "If you purchase DJI Care Refresh with a brand-new product, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment. " As a result, we cannot change the date it starts.
While for your case, we'll take care of it after you receive the Mavic, please do not worry about that.
2017-2-23
Use props
Sjoerd NL
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 04:00
Very sorry about that, we'll look into the case and let you know what happened.
For the refresh service, as you can see on our website: "If you purchase DJI Care Refresh with a brand-new product, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment. " As a result, we cannot change the date it starts.
While for your case, we'll take care of it after you receive the Mavic, please do not worry about that.

Dear Nathalie, DJI,

Yesterday i called directly to DHL in the UK. They didn't get any information till then.
I told them the story and because it takes so long, they helped me out. Last night the package wasn't on hold anymore. Guess I will receive the Mavic coming Monday or Tuesday.
I will let you know when I received my Mavic so you can renew my DJI Care agreement.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sjoerd NL Posted at 2017-2-25 10:26
Dear Nathalie, DJI,

Yesterday i called directly to DHL in the UK. They didn't get any information till then.

Hope you can receive it soon and keep us posted here, thanks.
2017-2-25
Use props
Sjoerd NL
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-25 18:55
Hope you can receive it soon and keep us posted here, thanks.

Hi Natalia,

Received my Mavic! As bespoke, can you change the DJI care agreement?
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Sjoerd
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sjoerd NL Posted at 2017-2-27 22:26
Hi Natalia,

Received my Mavic! As bespoke, can you change the DJI care agreement?

Please send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your case number and new aircraft SN, then tell me your ticket number, I'll help you follow up it.
2017-2-28
Use props
Sjoerd NL
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-28 00:25
Please send an e-mail to  with your case number and new aircraft SN, then tell me your ticket number, I'll help you follow up it.

Dear Natalia,

Just send them the requested information, case number #447292.
Unfortunately they can't reset it so i get a refund and have to order it again.
It is strange that my S/N number on my Mavix box isn't the same as stand in the agreement i have.
I give them the S/N what was on my box.

Thanks in advance.

Sjoerd
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sjoerd NL Posted at 2017-3-1 00:46
Dear Natalia,

Just send them the requested information, case number #447292.

Sorry to hear about the trouble.
Since the service starting date cannot be changed, for your case, we could provide you a refund then order it again to enjoy the service, hope your kindly understanding.
For the wrong SN in the agreement, we're looking into the case now and will correct it soon, no worries.
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules