Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL PROBLEM
10104 22 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nbs
lvl.1
Turkey

Hi Everyone,

I have P3S and a problem about <no image transmission signal> even I didn't crash it.
I upgraded to 01.07.0090 firmware and used it 1 day without any problem but the day after i upgraded started to get this error.
I formatted SD card and didn't work
I re-install DJI GO app and didn't work
I tried to downgrade and couldn't
Now there is a new firmware and I didn't upgrade it as well via app or sd card.
However gimbal is tilting there is no problem on control of gimbal from rc.
What should i do?

Error Screensho

Error Screensho
2017-2-23
Use props
chainmon
Captain
Flight distance : 2624892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get this every 5th or 6th flight. I turn off my p3s. turn off the dji go app turn everything back on. It usually come back on. Sometimes I have to do this more than once.
2017-2-23
Use props
JackA
First Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

What operating system are you using, iOS or Android?  Are you using the GO APP or GO4 APP?  Reason I am asking is the I fly a P3S with GO APP 3.1.3 Android and my screen does not look like the one you pictured in the first post.
2017-2-23
Use props
nbs
lvl.1
Turkey

JackA Posted at 2017-2-23 22:36
What operating system are you using, iOS or Android?  Are you using the GO APP or GO4 APP?  Reason I am asking is the I fly a P3S with GO APP 3.1.3 Android and my screen does not look like the one you pictured in the first post.

IOS 10.2
DJI GO APP- 3.1.5
2017-2-24
Use props
nbs
lvl.1
Turkey

chainmon Posted at 2017-2-23 17:58
I get this every 5th or 6th flight. I turn off my p3s. turn off the dji go app turn everything back on. It usually come back on. Sometimes I have to do this more than once.

I tried it several times but didn't work.
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please turn off aircraft, unplug the pin cables attached to gimbal, wait for a while then plug them again.
2017-2-24
Use props
nbs
lvl.1
Turkey

chainmon Posted at 2017-2-23 17:58

Didn't work as well.

Do you think there will be a problem on flex cable or mainboard of gimbal even if i can tilt gimbal from remote control?
2017-2-24
Use props
fans15d28fbb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122438 ft
Canada

I have encountered the same problem I was forced by DJI to do Go app update (I had finely got everything working  good for me )so I did now recently I've done a firmware update on my aircraft since then I have signal loss on my screen every time I take a series of photos it freezes up and I lose all telemetry on my screen. aircraft flies Okay but if you're any distance out you have a hard time orientating your aircraft to fly it back I have to return it and land  and turned everything off and usually when I turn on everything back . when I'm shooting videos everything works fine and don't seem to have that problem I never ever had this problem until I did the aircraft firmware update I never took a lot of photos after I did by app upgrade nothing on my aircraft tablet or controller has changed except for my firmware update on AC.a day ago the last three months I spent more time trying to figure out how to get my aircraft flying safely and properly due to DJIs bad app I'm worried about firmware now I've had my P3s for over a year with no problem.but in the last three months have been a nightmare can anyone out there help any suggestions I just wish  could rolled everything back and started again where I know everything worked I'm very disappointed
2017-2-25
Use props
Dirtbike
United States

I bought a brand new Phantom Professional 3 10 months ago.  A month ago it stopped transmitting images after a forced software update. I tried everything, updated firmware etc. and after calling DJI support sent it in expecting it to be a product defect, quickly fixed etc. I've never crashed it or had a hard landing etc. and have only flown it a handful of times. They are telling me that it's $230 to replace the Gimbal...video board, that it's not under warranty because it's the Gimbal, which still works as it still pans, takes video and pictures. Hopefully I get more than another 10 months before I have to spend another 25% of the cost new again. Last time I buy a DJI drone or pay for any of their repair services which is crazy because I was just recommending them to my friends last month and was planning on buying a Mavic. I thought it would last more than a few casual flights before needing significant repairs for an apparently unbroken but software glitched item.
2017-5-10
Use props
fans57ad8210
New

Australia

Hey fella's,
Experiencing the same issue here in OZ. No image transmission but can still, take photo's, take video, just can't see anything on the controlling device(ipad mini 4 / iphone 6) and too worried about going out to far as i may not be able to recover the vehicle. DJI.com have dropped their bundle big time with this issue and are sitting on their bloody hands not rectifying it while we suffer the poor quality that cost us $$$$$$.

ss.jpg
2017-5-15
Use props
fans57ad8210
New

Australia

Just tried again tonight to rectify the issue after reading all posts. Nothing has changed, all issues still present. Very disappointed with this company. I guess they just got to big to fast and forget bout their roots.
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans57ad8210 Posted at 2017-5-15 02:42
Hey fella's,
Experiencing the same issue here in OZ. No image transmission but can still, take photo's, take video, just can't see anything on the controlling device(ipad mini 4 / iphone 6) and too worried about going out to far as i may not be able to recover the vehicle. DJI.com have dropped their bundle big time with this issue and are sitting on their bloody hands not rectifying it while we suffer the poor quality that cost us $$$$$$.
[view_image]

Just to clarify, is this right out of the box, or are you noticing this after a firmware update, app update or a hard landing? How long have you had this unit?
2017-5-15
Use props
raadio13
New
Estonia

I have the same problem with my p3s I updated and no NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL
2017-5-16
Use props
fans45dbe312
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
First time posting on DJI. I have a P3P. I was also forced into the update. And yes you guessed it. I have the red bar at the top that says "No Image Transmission Signal". Everything else works fine. I have been emailing tech support back and forth for a few days now. They actually have been pretty quick to reply. Long story short, the Drone is being sent back today. Appears that module 8 and 15 are not be detected. OK, worked fine before the update. What happened DJI? But as you all know, the cost will be on me. I don't think it should be, but.........

From DJI
Dear Don,
Thank you for your cooperation. However based on your extracted Log file, it shows that the module 15 and module 8 of the drone are both not detected. With this kind of errors, the drone needs to be send in for repair. And by the way, this modules are the air encoders of the drone. They are responsible for image transmission of the drone.
2017-5-16
Use props
fans45dbe312
lvl.1

United States

6fans45dbe312 Posted at 2017-5-16 02:2
Hello,
First time posting on DJI. I have a P3P. I was also forced into the update. And yes you guessed it. I have the red bar at the top that says "No Image Transmission Signal". Everything else works fine. I have been emailing tech support back and forth for a few days now. They actually have been pretty quick to reply. Long story short, the Drone is being sent back today. Appears that module 8 and 15 are not be detected. OK, worked fine before the update. What happened DJI? But as you all know, the cost will be on me. I don't think it should be, but.........
I will try and post pictures

2017-5-16
Use props
Donaldrt
lvl.1

United States

2017-5-16
Use props
Donaldrt
lvl.1

United States

2017-5-16
Use props
Dirtbike
United States

Still no drone, paid the ransom repair money so they could fix the "gimbal" which wasnt damaged and still worked., been at DJI Repair for a month and a half....my dji psp broke after almost no use so while the Phantoms look like they are well made, they are not. Plan on spending 25% or more of the drone cost each year unless you break something, then plan on at least 50%-75% of the drone price in repairs each year. Not a cheap hobby, and dji support is awful
2017-5-23
Use props
Dirtbike
United States

Class action lawsuit here we come, a forced DJI update forces repairs that arent needed, then people have to pay hundreds to get their drones back or they can throw them and the $1k plus they spent out the door. I wonder if dji management thought they could squeeze a few hundred out of their prior clients....pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered!
2017-5-23
Use props
Eljon
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-24 02:50
Please turn off aircraft, unplug the pin cables attached to gimbal, wait for a while then plug them again.

there are many problems like this, so DJI must resolve them because people buy your productos but if DJI doesnt answer, difficultly buy again.
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Eljon Posted at 2017-6-6 17:35
there are many problems like this, so DJI must resolve them because people buy your productos but if DJI doesnt answer, difficultly buy again.

We would love to help if you have any issues on our products.
We can try some basic troubleshooting, if the problem persists, it may need to be sent in for evaluation by engineers and we'll help you get it fixed.
2017-6-7
Use props
embayweather
Captain
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I had a similar problem when upgrading mine to the HDMI module. It turned out that the module was faulty, but in the process I discovered that the large cable connecting the module at the back (standard or HDMI) to the control circuit board was not correctly seated. When that was done my video returned to normal. Might be worth a quick look for those still having this problem.
2017-6-7
Use props
DroneChic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123960 ft
Thailand

I'm downgraded already because No image Signal transmission error
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules