Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are all Mavic repairs now delayed?
1371 7 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
symbol
lvl.4
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

EDIT 24/02 - Pleased to say I have now received notice that apparently the repair is complete and UPS will deliver. I note that the serial of the Mavic is not the same as the one I returned. Hopefully it will be "tested" prior to DJI Netherlands sending it.

Hi all,
I was asked to send my Mavic to the DJI Netherlands repair centre for test/repair due to camera blur issues. I've received the quote along with 100% discount and email plus online status says allow 2 to 3 days for "repair". That was Friday 17th. At the time of writing, it is now Friday 24th, 2 weeks after the Mavic was collected.

I don't mean to be impatient and appreciate the service, but the inaccurate timings provided by DJI brings back ugly memories of the pre-ordering from last year.

I sent an email to eu.support@dji.com and the response was for me to wait 2-3 days as if the last week hadn't happened. The reply was quite obviously not from anyone in Europe.

I wish DJI would understand that under promising and over delivering is what customers are most impressed with. If its going to take a month, then say so!

For what its worth, CAS-445135-N7Y0Y0

Happy flying!!
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience, we're aware of your case and will try our best to help you handle it as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your support again!
2017-2-24
Use props
symbol
lvl.4
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-24 03:46
Really sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience, we're aware of your case and will try our best to help you handle it as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your support again!

Thanks for your response, although I wouldn't say my experience is "unpleasant", just a little frustrating.
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

symbol Posted at 2017-2-24 05:57
Thanks for your response, although I wouldn't say my experience is "unpleasant", just a little frustrating.

Good to hear, though, that it's getting sorted.
2017-2-25
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Looks like it, I'm still waiting for a reply on how and where to send it back..
2017-3-3
Use props
fanseccec0ab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 665292 ft
United States

You aren't alone.

Mavic delivered 3/1, 'accepted' 3/9 and has been and still is under 'repair' status ever since.
2017-3-17
Use props
will5280
lvl.1
United States

fanseccec0ab Posted at 2017-3-17 11:45
You aren't alone.

Mavic delivered 3/1, 'accepted' 3/9 and has been and still is under 'repair' status ever since.

Updated here, moved to QA yesterday. Looks like the turn around time is around 25 days at the moment.
2017-3-22
Use props
will5280
lvl.1
United States

Mavic is back and performs SO much better!
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules