Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 APP - where to find it?
1712 2 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ggroswell
New

Germany

Hallo, ich übe noch mit meiner Mavic Pro vor dem ersten Flug. Etwas irritieren mich die relativ häufigen Berichte zu plötzlich davonfliegenden MAvics. Bei meinen Vorbereitungen stoße ich immer wieder auf die DJI Assistant 2 APP. Die ist aber nirgends im App Store zu finden. Da gibt es nur die DJI Assistant APP.
Ich benutze ein IPhone 6S und die DJI GO APP 4, aber was hat es mit der DJI Assistant 2 auf sich? Weiss da jemand Bescheid?     

Danke und Gruß,

ggroswell

Hi, I am still reading the manual and familiarizing myself with the Mavic Pro before the first flight. I am using the DJI Go APP 4 on my IPHONE 6Plus. However, I have read several times about the DJI Aisstant 2 APP. In the APP Store there is only the DJI Assistant APP. Where do I find the DJI Assistant 2 APP and is it even usefull for the Mavic Pro?
Thank you!

2017-2-24
Use props
ggroswell
New

Germany

Habe meinen Fehler nun selbst gefunden. Es gibt eine DJI Assistant APP für Mobilgeräte. Die DJI Assistant 2 ist ein Software Download zum installieren auf dem PC.
2017-2-24
Use props
bunny too
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

The DJI Assistant 2 app is a computer program (windows or ios) and is located on the DJI website under software downloads, it is useful for some features.
Regards,
-d.
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules