Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI go app crashed on launch P3S
741 3 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chainmon
Captain
Flight distance : 2624892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am using the go app for the DJI P3S. It is the most current version.
It worked perfectly yesterday. I got a message on my phone screen at some tpoint last night sitting on my couch that said DJI go App has stopped. It continues to give me that message every time I try and launch the app this morning.

I have tried
powered down my phone
uninstall reinstall powered down my phone
uninstall powered down my phone reinstalled
all the above and deleted all videos from my gallery DJI folder

still nothing seems to work

I have a Samsung note 4

I will try my old Samsung 4 in a bit and see if I am getting the same message.

I have not tried opening app with my remote on or bird on yet.  The above is all just trying to get the app to open

Any thoughts?
2017-2-24
Use props
JackA
First Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

It will be helpful if you tell us more about how you are using the GO APP.  It sounds like you have it running without any connection to the Phantom 3 Standard.  And, from your post I gather that you have had it open for hours.  let us know and someone on this forum can likely provide some guidance.
2017-2-24
Use props
BrettP3Pro
lvl.1

United States

I have the same/very similar problem but cannot find the answer on the forums.

I have had the app on my Samsung S6 since July 2016 and within the last week it has been giving me problems. While using my phone at random times during the day, I get a pop up notifying me that "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped." This comes up if I don't even open the app or use it. I have tried deleting it and installing it. I have tried clearing the data. Restarting my phone at different points in the aforementioned processes. Nothing works. The only thing that worked for one time was downloading DJI GO 4 and then opening the original DJI GO app. After that once, nothing worked.
2017-2-24
Use props
chainmon
Captain
Flight distance : 2624892 ft
  • >>>
United States

BrettP3Pro Posted at 2017-2-24 17:29
I have the same/very similar problem but cannot find the answer on the forums.

I have had the app on my Samsung S6 since July 2016 and within the last week it has been giving me problems. While using my phone at random times during the day, I get a pop up notifying me that "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped." This comes up if I don't even open the app or use it. I have tried deleting it and installing it. I have tried clearing the data. Restarting my phone at different points in the aforementioned processes. Nothing works. The only thing that worked for one time was downloading DJI GO 4 and then opening the original DJI GO app. After that once, nothing worked.

BrettP3Pro,
I got it to work once I powered on my remote and Phantom. I then closed the DJI go app, shut off my remote and phantom and then logged back into the DJI go app, again with the error message.

I use to be able to open the app w/o bird and remote being on. I would do this to check the flight info using the button on the top left corner of app.
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules