Apple no longer selling Mavic
1899 18 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamborini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69682 ft
United Kingdom

So it seems like Apple is no longer selling the Mavic on their online store in either the states or the Uk. Haven't checked other stores.

Previously, it would allow you to add it to your bag and buy it with a delivery date in April. Now it merely says "sold out" and the add to bag button is greyed out.

Do we have any idea how long this will continue?
2017-2-24
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

buy from DJI bro
2017-2-24
Use props
Airwolf13
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36995 ft
United States

right 'bro' and wait forever
2017-2-24
Use props
Quadcoptercrazy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013038 ft
United States

Airwolf13 Posted at 2017-2-24 09:42

Not really, Ordered mine last week shipped 2 days ago, going to get it tuesday.
2017-2-24
Use props
Airwolf13
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36995 ft
United States

Well maybe true for the Mavic but accessories?  Please,  they just told me about an order from JANUARY. I CANCELLED IT
2017-2-24
Use props
Quadcoptercrazy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013038 ft
United States

Airwolf13 Posted at 2017-2-24 09:54
Well maybe true for the Mavic but accessories?  Please,  they just told me about an order from JANUARY. I CANCELLED IT

Maybe for accessories but the drone its self no, At-least you can enjoy the drone until the accessories come.
2017-2-24
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

Airwolf13 Posted at 2017-2-24 09:42

Ordered the Fly more combo on the 19th(Feb), delivered from China to US on the 24th... food for thought..
2017-2-24
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Got mine within 16 days. Not bad. DJI cut the middle man.
2017-2-24
Use props
fans0a9c1791
lvl.2

United States

Agree order from DJI.   Ordered bundle on  Feb 16th arrived 9:30 am on the 22nd
2017-2-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Still selling it on Irish Apple store .
2017-2-24
Use props
aesculus
lvl.1
United States

Order from DJI.  Mine shipped straight from Shenzhen and was in my hands in Ohio a week ago today, five days after I clicked the submit order button.  I ordered the Fly More combo (which I highly recommend).  I paid no shipping, no tax.  In fact, I used the money I would have paid in tax and bought DJI Care Refresh.
2017-2-24
Use props
Mavicfan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 146161 ft
United States

Mine was delivered in 10 days and that was the combo. China to U.S.
2017-2-24
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3963 ft
United Kingdom

Apple will be listing them again when the supply isn't so constrained. That's why they have taken the item down. With all the stories of fuzzy cameras and other issues, I am sticking with Apple all day long. Simple to return and get a swap out or refund. If you're in a rush, which I am not, then DJI is your best bet (gamble).
2017-2-24
Use props
jamborini
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Big Daddy Davee Posted at 2017-2-24 11:14
Apple will be listing them again when the supply isn't so constrained. That's why they have taken the item down. With all the stories of fuzzy cameras and other issues, I am sticking with Apple all day long. Simple to return and get a swap out or refund. If you're in a rush, which I am not, then DJI is your best bet (gamble).

My thoughts exactly. Plus I get a discount through Apple.

Seems like until DJI sort out the supply constraints Apple doesn't want to look bad by taking orders and then taking forever to ship.
2017-2-26
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

That's why I ordered mine through Amazon.  Any problems and they will take it back.

I've had great success with ordering Mavic accessories through Amazon as well.

YMMV
2017-2-26
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

That's why I ordered mine through Amazon.  Any problems and they will take it back.

I've had great success with ordering Mavic accessories through Amazon as well.

YMMV
2017-2-26
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

i snagged mine at apple as soon as it was in stock i have a friend that works there he let me know when they got it
2017-2-26
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

buying from a 3rd party will give you a better customer service experience if you need to exchange or return...sad isn't it...
2017-2-26
Use props
jamborini
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just fyi I ordered my mavic from Apple two days ago when they came back on sale in the UK and it arrived today. Not bad.
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules