Phantom 4 Pro GL300F or GL300E
16517 9 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4486ba01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97956 ft
Canada

I'm interested in moving up from my P3P to the P4P but see 2 style of displays, one with an included screen GL300E and one with a bracket for a smart phone GL300F.
But when ordering it doesn't give me the option of which one I'm buying or does all P4Ps come with both setups?
That I can switch back and fourth between the two?
Their ad on DJI shows the following in the picture with no explanation
Thank you in advance.
Bill

2 remotes

2 remotes
2017-2-24
Use props
PliciPleosc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 100226 ft
Romania

Phantom 4 Pro+ is left and Phantom 4 Pro is right. There is no going back once you pulled the trigger on one of them.

2017-2-24
Use props
dronestarvision
lvl.1
United States

PliciPleosc Posted at 2017-2-24 11:08
Phantom 4 Pro+ is left and Phantom 4 Pro is right. There is no going back once you pulled the trigger on one of them.

Are you sure there is no going back? I have read other places in the forum that you can sync either style controller to the drone, because they are the same drone. I am just curious were you got your info because I am thinking about buying the GL300F as a backup to my GL300E. Thanks!
2017-7-10
Use props
Greg M.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69442 ft
United States

That second post by PliciPleosc is false. It just cost about $320 more.  Buy the other controller as an accessory.  Then use your apple product, or android.
2017-7-10
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi. I got a little confused by the earlier posts (it's been a big day), so I thought I'd clarify.

The base unit of each of those is identical for use with the P4P (and only that model - not the P4 - as it offers 2.4 and 5Ghz dual band transmission which only the P4P has).

One incorporates a FIXED tablet device which runs on a DJI developed Android build. This will come with the P4P if you order the P4P 'plus' version. Personally, I would encourage buyers NOT to go with this version, as the tablet build is locked i.e. you can't install your own applications including third-party apps such as Litchi, Autopilot or Hangar360. The tablet component is therefore not available to be used for general use away from the unit.

The other requires you to add your own smart device - either phone or tablet, Android or iOS - to run the app of your choice with. This version will come with the P4P 'standard' version.

That's why you'll see the P4P at a price much cheaper than the P4P+.

2017-7-10
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I have both. Can't beat the 1000 nit bright screen on the P4P+. The code is not as updated as frequently as the phone apps though.
2017-7-10
Use props
dronestarvision
lvl.1
United States

Greg M. Posted at 2017-7-10 17:40
That second post by PliciPleosc is false. It just cost about $320 more.  Buy the other controller as an accessory.  Then use your apple product, or android.

Thanks! I think that is what I am going to do.
2017-7-11
Use props
fansf23c3e7e
lvl.2
United States

dronestarvision Posted at 2017-7-11 14:40
Thanks! I think that is what I am going to do.

I have both.  I use both.  I just have to link the controller I am using to the Phantom 4 Pro Drone.  I have to re-link the new controller, if I change the controller I am using.
2019-1-15
Use props
djiuser_yr1wWPsY1lHT
lvl.1

Nigeria

Please does anyone know why DJI phantom 4 pro plus controller would be making beeping sound continuously without end?
2019-7-15
Use props
CR125Honda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 491975 ft
United States

djiuser_yr1wWPsY1lHT Posted at 7-15 13:08
Please does anyone know why DJI phantom 4 pro plus controller would be making beeping sound continuously without end?

Does it stop if you push the on / off button?  If so, it's not connected to the drone.
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules