Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GSP still has no data
1275 4 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Greetings,
This is a followup to skysight mentioning there was no data with GSP. I have tried to find the data too, DJI JAMIE, said it would be on the main data of the M600. NO it's not I cant find any data on the system that relates to the GSP, I cleared all the data then did three maps on GSP and synced the go app as well, I found no recorded data on the M600 or the go app.
I needed the data because of a possible bug but cant confirm yet. This data would be good.

Ricci
2017-2-24
Use props
RPAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1641696 ft
Australia

GSP does not seem to sync any data to the DJI flight log cloud. This is a real oversight for professionals trying to keep flight logs for FAA, CASA etc compliance.
2017-8-30
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any update on this issue DJI? I use KittyHawk for logging my flight data and it can log live flights and import from Go4. It records everything automatically until I use GS Pro. I then have to put everything in manually.

I can't understand why GS Pro won't record flight data?
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

What kind of app are you using for the Ground Station Pro? If it is the Go App, that may not be designed for something like the Ground Station Pro.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2017-10-4 00:23
Any update on this issue DJI? I use KittyHawk for logging my flight data and it can log live flights and import from Go4. It records everything automatically until I use GS Pro. I then have to put everything in manually.

I can't understand why GS Pro won't record flight data?

You should at least be able to review the .DAT files from the aircraft itself via the Assistant 2 Software. The Ground Station Pro is not designed with the Go 4 App
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules