Flight logs missing
2031 12 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boykintom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124656 ft
United States

Neither Litchi or Go 4 are showing any new flight logs for my P4 since February 10th, even though I have a number of flights in the past 2 weeks.  Any ideas on why this might be occurring?  I can't think of anything I've changed in that period.
2017-2-25
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Perhaps check your SD card and see if the logs are still in the drone.
2017-2-25
Use props
proimages
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

I lost all info and telemetry on last flight even though the flight path shows in the DJIgo stats..at the time I also lost FPV and was flying in sport mode..I had landed after a RTH at 1400' then took off again..this was the second flight and now that craft is RMA and on its way back to factory. SAD these issues are impossible to lock down and we are at the mercy of DJI ...corporate mercy at that..grrrrr
2017-2-25
Use props
Kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

proimages Posted at 2017-2-25 11:42
I lost all info and telemetry on last flight even though the flight path shows in the DJIgo stats..at the time I also lost FPV and was flying in sport mode..I had landed after a RTH at 1400' then took off again..this was the second flight and now that craft is RMA and on its way back to factory. SAD these issues are impossible to lock down and we are at the mercy of DJI ...corporate mercy at that..grrrrr

did you pull the logs before you rma'd it?
if not, why not

that way you could post and get help.
2017-2-25
Use props
proimages
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

Kirk2579 Posted at 2017-2-25 11:47
did you pull the logs before you rma'd it?
if not, why not

I doubt there are any as it's empty inside of DJIGO app...I will try and have a look, but only have today to return craft..working out of town for 5 weeks. Either way this two week old refurbish craft 'P4' is junk and going home before it crashes and causes more issues. nothing to fix nor time to waste. I have other DJI quads and use them for commercial purposes.

Do you know how to access them from P4??

tried not wasting time nor loading this software on my work station. what gives this is a large corp??

ANYONE HAVE INFO ON A DRONE NAMED -HACKSAW- one aspect thats really unprofessional and now locked into my records..along with three other craft I never touched
Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 2.01.56 PM.png
2017-2-25
Use props
Kirk2579
Second Officer
United States

proimages Posted at 2017-2-25 13:43
I doubt there are any as it's empty inside of DJIGO app...I will try and have a look, but only have today to return craft..working out of town for 5 weeks. Either way this two week old refurbish craft 'P4' is junk and going home before it crashes and causes more issues. nothing to fix nor time to waste. I have other DJI quads and use them for commercial purposes.

I googled  " p4 flight logs "

you should find what you need somewhere in this
https://www.google.com/#q=p4+flight+logs&*
2017-2-25
Use props
Kirk2579
Second Officer
United States

proimages Posted at 2017-2-25 13:43

its ok just let it install
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you have both apps up at the same time?
2017-2-25
Use props
boykintom
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-25 19:30
Do you have both apps up at the same time?

No, I force close all flight apps except the one I want at the time.
2017-2-26
Use props
boykintom
lvl.3
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-25 05:20
Perhaps check your SD card and see if the logs are still in the drone.

I tried that through DJI Assistant 2, but the SD card is not visible through the program.
2017-2-26
Use props
boykintom
lvl.3
United States

OK, now this is odd.  I tried to see the logs a number of times through DJI Assistant, but never could see the SD card.  I then went out and flew, using DJI Go 4 first and then Litchi, and all 4 flights not only logged, but synced to Healthy Drones, too.  However, there are still no flights shown from February 10 until today, even though I made a number of flights in that period.
2017-2-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

boykintom Posted at 2017-2-26 03:02
OK, now this is odd.  I tried to see the logs a number of times through DJI Assistant, but never could see the SD card.  I then went out and flew, using DJI Go 4 first and then Litchi, and all 4 flights not only logged, but synced to Healthy Drones, too.  However, there are still no flights shown from February 10 until today, even though I made a number of flights in that period.

I have seen one situation in the past where some of my flight records were lost after upgrading DJI Go (And perhaps not synchronising records before doing so). If I remember correctly it was mentioned in one of the release notes (App' history can be checked in Apple Store)..
2017-2-26
Use props
boykintom
lvl.3
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-26 03:52
I have seen one situation in the past where some of my flight records were lost after upgrading DJI Go (And perhaps not synchronising records before doing so). If I remember correctly it was mentioned in one of the release notes (App' history can be checked in Apple Store).

Looking back, I think February 10 was the day I was forced (by the app) to upgrade to DJI GO 4.  I'm beginning to think that may have caused the problem.  Something else that is weird is that even though all 4 flights this morning (3 on GO, 1 on Litchi) show up in Healthy Drones, none of them show up in the flight logs stored on the tablet's SD card.
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules