What Features Would You Like to See on the Mavic?
606 5 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlossBandit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1334285 ft
United States

Personally, I'd like to see the option to slow the yaw by tapping or holding the C2 button, which would set it to a custom speed. Often I can't get the slow pan I'm looking for and don't want to permanently change how it handles for a single shot or two.

Also, it'd be nice to be able to set one of the C buttons to clear the most recent notification. Sometimes I can't see as well with a notification up and have to literally pause the flight in order to move a hand over and clear it.

I'm curious to see what other people have to say about this and what the'd personally like to see done. I guess it could be app features or anything as complicated as what they think would be cool on next gen Mavic hardware.
2017-2-25
Use props
alirz5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

A camera just as good as the phantom 3 pro...
2017-2-25
Use props
Videolester
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466624 ft
Canada

Better codecs for video.
2017-2-25
Use props
Bpup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192343 ft
Norway

Terrain follow also to work downhill.
Also, terrain follow to work in WIFI mode.
2017-2-26
Use props
VAS67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265984 ft
United Kingdom

alirz5 Posted at 2017-2-25 20:12
A camera just as good as the phantom 3 pro...

Me too, however this is what I thought I was getting, as the specs advertised suggest it's at least equal if not better. Reality is it isn't and I'm not sure it ever can be even with future updates?

I sold my P3 Pro during the long wait between Mavic pre-order and delivery, really wish I hadn't.
2017-2-26
Use props
Cutaway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942835 ft
United States

I'd like the option to NOT to use the OcuSync.  Instead use a satellite control to avoid the interference.     Ok that's too expense!  How about using the WiFi mash network?  Dream on!
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules