Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buressy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1105033 ft
  • >>>
Monaco

hello,
I have been practicing in the simulator.
Today I get a message on the DJIgo4 application screen that I do not understand as English is not my mother language: "BRAKING NOW RETURN STICKS TO MIDPOINT FIRST"
I did the simulator without the propellers. As I have been traveling with the Mavic in its Combo bag which is very tight, I am wondering if this means that the sticks have been somehow distorted.
I don't want to fly until I am sure that everything is OK. Everything seems ok when I look in the remote controller settings page.
If someone can clarify what this warning message means that would be of great help

2017-2-25
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Sounds to me like the simulated Mavic has reached the edge of it's simulated horizontal distance (configured in your settings) and is braking to prevent going past that border -- the message then would be intended to tell the user not to fight against this limit by releasing control over the sticks so the Mavic can hover until the user decides what to do.

The easy way to test this theory is to reduce the horizontal range to some more manageable distance and try to fly past it to see if the message appears again.
2017-2-25
Use props
Buressy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1105033 ft
  • >>>
Monaco

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-2-25 16:33
Sounds to me like the simulated Mavic has reached the edge of it's simulated horizontal distance (configured in your settings) and is braking to prevent going past that border -- the message then would be intended to tell the user not to fight against this limit by releasing control over the sticks so the Mavic can hover until the user decides what to do.

The easy way to test this theory is to reduce the horizontal range to some more manageable distance and try  to fly past it to see if the menage appears again.

Many thanks!
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules