Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone in DFW area willing to sell their Remote Control?
770 6 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mppro
lvl.1
United States

So with the latest firmware update my controller no longer works.  

I am in desperate need of a new remote as I leave for Hawaii on the 7th.  My new remote will not be here until maybe the 12th if I am lucky.  

Would someone be willing to sell me their remote for $300 and then when my new one arrives you can buy the brand new one(or old one your choice) back from me for say $250 for your troubles?

At most you will only be out a RC for a week or so.

2017-2-25
Use props
jims3000
lvl.4
United States

can you not connect to assistant and downgrade firmware.I had to start assistant and hook the rc to the computer while powerd off and had to power it on and off a few time before it was reconized by assistant so i could downgrade the software
2017-2-25
Use props
mppro
lvl.1
United States

No, for whatever reason DJI Assistant 2 will not recognize the RC.  It recognizes the AC no problem and I can fly the AC with wifi no problem.  

2017-2-25
Use props
fansef8be105
New

United States

I'm not in DFW I'm in Atlanta, but if you really can't get your remote working or find another solution let me know, I ordered a Mavic that is supposed to arrive in 3 days according to FedEx.

Ps Is there a way to send private messages on this forum? I'm on my phone and the interface seems very sparse.
2017-2-25
Use props
cpikulinski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1665223 ft
United States

I'm in McKinney and might be able to help. Chris 469-682-0461
2017-2-25
Use props
cpikulinski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1665223 ft
United States

I apologize. It appears you are looking for a Mavic controller? I have a Phantom Advanced controller. Let me know if this is what you need.
2017-2-25
Use props
jims3000
lvl.4
United States

this is how I got assistant to recognize my controller.I started assistant and left the controller powerd off and hooked it to the computer and then powered on the controller and gave it about a minute it still wouldn't recognize controller I powerd it back off while still connected to the computer and turned it back on.I had to do this a few time and it finally reconized it after about 4 attemps.
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules