Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire2 CA repair address
907 11 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AmateurTom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2333 ft
United States

We had a unfortunate crash of our Inspire 2 today.   It was user error.   After receiving my case number thru the online DJI Repair Service Center, a pop-up said that I should receive a shipping label via email in 2 business days.    BUT, the shipping address was also shown at the bottom of the screen as:

DJI
23610 Banning Blvd.
Carson, CA 90745
Attn: DJI Repair Dept.

Is this the correct shipping address ?   I need the aircraft back ASAP for a shoot and plan to expedite my end of the shipping to get the aircraft in the repair que.
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to clarify, you submitted a repair case here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area, right? May I have your case number? will check it for you.
2017-2-25
Use props
AmateurTom
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-25 18:53
Just to clarify, you submitted a repair case here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area, right? May I have your case number? will check it for you.

Hi, Case # is  CAS-475770-ROK5G3
2017-2-25
Use props
chaseg_113
New
Flight distance : 21371 ft
United States

Hello. I am a phantom 3 standard owner. The other day, I was flying my drone when all the sudden my remote disconnected from the drone. Them, it started flying upwards very fast, then went flying to the ground. The body was cracked and ruined, and the gimbal broke. I have already filed a case with dji, but they have not shipped my the label. could you help me? Also, i was looking at my flight records, and it says the moment i crashed it, it says I put it on return to home. This is wrong because i was flying it fairly close to me. I would have had to swipe the little orange thing to do that anyway which I didn't. I am very puzzled. I you could help, that would be great.
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AmateurTom Posted at 2017-2-25 19:04
Hi, Case # is  CAS-475770-ROK5G3

You'll receive an e-mail with the shipping label on Monday, please do not worry about it.
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chaseg_113 Posted at 2017-2-25 20:34
Hello. I am a phantom 3 standard owner. The other day, I was flying my drone when all the sudden my remote disconnected from the drone. Them, it started flying upwards very fast, then went flying to the ground. The body was cracked and ruined, and the gimbal broke. I have already filed a case with dji, but they have not shipped my the label. could you help me? Also, i was looking at my flight records, and it says the moment i crashed it, it says I put it on return to home. This is wrong because i was flying it fairly close to me. I would have had to swipe the little orange thing to do that anyway which I didn't. I am very puzzled. I you could help, that would be great.

Sorry to hear about the crash.
You'll receive the shipping label in 1-2 business day, may I know when you submitted the repair case?
Our engineers will help you analyze the flight data when it arrives and let you know the analysis result.
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The address that you provided is correct, is there a reason as to why the authenticity of the address is questionable?
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

chaseg_113 Posted at 2017-2-25 20:34

Could you happen to provide your case number so I can follow up?
2017-2-25
Use props
AmateurTom
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-25 22:02
The address that you provided is correct, is there a reason as to why the authenticity of the address is questionable?

The question was , Should I ship the Inspire2 to the 23610 Banning Blvd address ?   What other " location specific" information would be on the shipping label provided by DJI.  

I plan to ship the aircraft  to your repair facility via UPS next day Air in order to expedite my end of the shipping and repair process.  I do not believe that the shipping label provided by DJI will be UPS overnight.  Correct ?

Based on your reply,  It appears that the address is confirmed so I will ship as I mentioned above.  Is this acceptable with DJI ?    Thanks for your help.
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

AmateurTom Posted at 2017-2-26 04:09
The question was , Should I ship the Inspire2 to the 23610 Banning Blvd address ?   What other " location specific" information would be on the shipping label provided by DJI.  

I plan to ship the aircraft  to your repair facility via UPS next day Air in order to expedite my end of the shipping and repair process.  I do not believe that the shipping label provided by DJI will be UPS overnight.  Correct ?

You do have that option, but you would definitely need to be careful that you would supply the same shipping information as what was already provided on the standard shipping laber you were already provided. I can see if a faster shipping method would be possible. The best that they could be able to do, from what I've seen, is 2 day. It would be faster than standard shipping regardless.
2017-2-27
Use props
AmateurTom
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-27 11:32
You do have that option, but you would definitely need to be careful that you would supply the same shipping information as what was already provided on the standard shipping laber you were already provided. I can see if a faster shipping method would be possible. The best that they could be able to do, from what I've seen, is 2 day. It would be faster than standard shipping regardless.

Thx, I will be sending to DJI Service LLC via   UPS Next Day Air Saver .  Repair should have it on Wednesday.  I will call when I receive email confirmation from UPS that it was received.
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

AmateurTom Posted at 2017-2-27 18:33
Thx, I will be sending to DJI Service LLC via   UPS Next Day Air Saver .  Repair should have it on Wednesday.  I will call when I receive email confirmation from UPS that it was received.

Just for your reference, it can take 24-48 hours for a package to be checked in depending on the volume of RMA's received that day.
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules