Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nexus 6p Users
856 2 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acidsnow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Of the people using Nexus 6p with Android 7.1.1 are you happy with your device?  I'd like to order the Mavic, but I'm still kinda on the fence, I don't want to buy and ipad, so if I can use my Nexus 6p with thin Spigen case I might just order it.  I've heard people lately getting lots of dissconnects using android . . . .
2017-2-26
Use props
xordium
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79219 ft
Australia

Hey - I've used my Mavic with the 6P (and Phantom 4 before that), and it's been great, with two exceptions:
1. There seems to be a known issue with opening DJI Go 4 in landscape mode, causing the app to crash on startup.  Apparently impacting quite a few Android handsets on Nougat.  The workaround is super simple, just open the app with the phone still in portrait.  Once started, you can return to landscape mode.
2.  The 6P doesn't have the brightest screen out there (something like 400 nits, vs some of the leaders at over 600 nits).  This means it can be hard to see in direct sunlight.  Try to find some shade and you'll be fine.

I haven't experienced any crashes or drop outs mid flight.
Cheers
2017-2-26
Use props
alirz5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

yup, the above post is correct.
As for the fit in remote with the spigen thin casse, i have a case which is even thinner than that and because the phone is thicker on the top,it wont really go into the RC for a proper fit. You can shave some of the rubbery fingers in the RC bracket so that you can get a bit of the phone  into it for a good hold.Other than that, no problems.
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules