Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why is the compass Inside
1210 4 2015-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skymaker6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49009 ft
United States

Question. Why do they put the compass on the inside when you install the IOSD mini. I

have been looing at getting a FPV the "Fat Shark Attitude V2 for my P2VPlus, and getting the PNP cables.

Also, I had been looking at the other FPV thats use the Vision Plus camera, but I think the camera that comes with the Fat Shark would be a better FPV, does anyone think it's better to use the ones that use the Vision camera, or the separate one that comes with the Fat Shark.

I have looked at the ones thus uses the Vision Plus camera and they are up around $700 and I am not sure if they are better.

I know I am asking a lot, but any help with would greatful.

Thanks,

2015-2-22
Use props
oakspi
Second Officer

United States

It is the can-bus that is being put inside so the IOSD can use it for power.  The compass stays outside.
2015-2-22
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.4
United States

Looking at the instruction, it looks like they keep it inside. So I will have to re-look at that.

Thanks,
2015-2-22
Use props
oakspi
Second Officer

United States

skymaker6 Posted at 2015-2-23 12:29
Looking at the instruction, it looks like they keep it inside. So I will have to re-look at that.

T ...

2015-2-22
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.4
United States

I now see the issue, that video, do not have the same Phantom as I have. I have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus V2. And what he is taking off I do not have on the front of my Phantom. Looking from the rear to the front, He is taking something off the left leg.

So he is not taking off the compass. So I am not sure what that is, so I will need to do a little more looking, before I do that. Thanks.
2015-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules