DJI Care Refresh Process from Start to Finish - MAVIC
2018 5 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans27f1786c
New

United Kingdom

Hey all,

I recently had to ship my Mavic off for repair and I made a quick video about the entire process.
Documenting emails, procedure and timescales.

Hopefully it may be of interest to some.

Thanks,
-Aidan

2017-2-26
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121460 ft
Ireland

Great video.

Can you let me know how you get on with 24 lost days on the Care Refresh. I have wondered what would be the case where you have to send it back under warranty rather than "Refresh".
2017-2-26
Use props
fans27f1786c
New

United Kingdom

GSI_IRE Posted at 2017-2-26 08:59
Great video.

Can you let me know how you get on with 24 lost days on the Care Refresh. I have wondered what would be the case where you have to send it back under warranty rather than "Refresh".

Thanks!

So they're letting me refund my care refresh and purchase it new under special circumstances, which means I'll get 47 days extra (time since my Mavic first arrived as it was technically faulty since arrival). About ten emails back and forth though..... Worth pushing however!
2017-2-27
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121460 ft
Ireland

That's something at least.

I hope when I do go ahead any buy that I ever have to worry about it!

Either way I am good at "pushing"
2017-3-8
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

Thank You for this!.... I just sent mine back.
2017-3-8
Use props
fans3d4dea19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23901 ft
United Kingdom

thanks fans27f1786c, i crashed my drone today and gimbal hanging off sensors did not work imo, anyway i never emailed them first but did phone them and just pointed me to the refresh repair stage, so just waiting for email for packaging details, i wonder will mine be same time as its not trying to fix any software issues as it so plain to see. can anyone confirm even thou i will be using my refresh warranty will i have to stump up more money when they finish with it.

update: 1 hour after filling in refresh form i have a email with package returns printouts, glad you said send in original box and they ask for battery to be sent even thou nothing wrong with it.
2017-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules