Different SN
1038 9 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bmorosco
New
Flight distance : 57385 ft
United States

[size=14.666666984558105px] I sent my drone out 2 days after I recieved it brand new in the box because it was sent to me with a faulty Gimbal so had it for 2 days and back it went on 2/4/17. After numerous calls and Chat conversations because I was wondering why it was taking so long you said it would be sent out on Friday 2/24/2017 and it was. 20 days and now I receive an email from you that MY drone is on its way however..... You gave me the serial number of the Drone being sent back to me and it is NOT MY DRONE! I wrote you an email  and they said someone would get back to me Monday!! 2/27/2017 So if you were not sending my drone back then why did it take 20 days? Is it a brand new drone? Also I want my new Drone that I paid for and  not a refurbished one..The only reason this drone came back is because it was broke when it left the factory!!
2017-2-26
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

Very likely a new replacement. That is what they are doing with the majority of people. There is a huge backlog right now of people waiting for replacements so that is probably why it took so long. From what I have seen they are all brand new.
2017-2-26
Use props
Bmorosco
New
United States

Oh and by the way here is my case numberCAS-431955-V5V1Y1
2017-2-26
Use props
Bmorosco
New
United States

geofox784 Posted at 2017-2-26 14:00
Very likely a replacement. That is what they are doing with the majority of people. There is a huge backlog right now of people waiting for replacements so that is probably why it took so long. From what I have seen they are all brand new.

The problem I have is I bought a brand new drone and had to send back because it was broken when I got it ..This should of been replaced with a new drone. Not a refurbished one!
2017-2-26
Use props
VAS67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265984 ft
United Kingdom

I've had 2 new drones, the first one I bought (Faulty) followed by the new replacement DJI sent me (also faulty)
Currently waiting for my second replacement, this time I'm hoping for a refurbished as I'm guessing these are hand built and not rushed on a very busy production line with not so good QC.
2017-2-26
Use props
Arcadian501
New
United States

That's even worse than my situation!!! Sorry to hear that!
2017-2-26
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

Bmorosco Posted at 2017-2-26 14:02
The problem I have is I bought a brand new drone and had to send back because it was broken when I got it ..This should of been replaced with a new drone. Not a refurbished one!

"From what I have seen they are all brand new."

And going off what VAS67 said.... I'd actually prefer a refurb model. Probably goes through more QC.
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, Bmorosco.
You will get a replacement one, please do not worry about it.
Also please check the performance after you receive it, for any further questions, just feel free to let us know, thank you.

2017-2-26
Use props
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft
United States

what exactly do you want to happen at this point? You'll have to send the current Mavic you have back and wait till they send out another.... or keep the one you have and be happy. They're not going to give you two drones
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You were given a new replacement. Is the one you received not functioning properly?
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules