Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P Movie Image Breakup/pixelation in 4k 60fps [Solved]
722 2 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans552e88a2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Ive just recorded in 4K 60fps for the very first time (only just got p4p out of box from new) but when panning the phantom 360 by hand to test footage, the recording breaks up and seems to happen at a set interval. So far its worse the faster the image is moving (i.e panning) but ocasionally when stationary. It would suggest that the recording data cant keep up with the moving subject but surely the card that comes with the Phantom is fit for purpose?
Anyone getting the same issue?
Thanks
2017-2-26
Use props
fans552e88a2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Issue resolved. Its my PC! I thought I would leave this post on as it might help someone else. I checked the footage on the go app and its fine. I then dropped the fps to 48 and my pc can just about handle it.

Any suggestions on a card that isnt extreme but can handle the 4K better? I have a windows machine with 16gb ram, SSD and i7 processor. Thanks
2017-2-26
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

fans552e88a2 Posted at 2017-2-26 18:01
Issue resolved. Its my PC! I thought I would leave this post on as it might help someone else. I checked the footage on the go app and its fine. I then dropped the fps to 48 and my pc can just about handle it.

Any suggestions on a card that isnt extreme but can handle the 4K better? I have a windows machine with 16gb ram, SSD and i7 processor. Thanks

go with GTX1080
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules