Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Study for University
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryMC2017
lvl.1

Israel

[size=14.6667px]Hi Everyone,
[size=14.6667px]I am drone pilot for more than 3 years, therefore I decided to run my Thesis on Drones,
[size=14.6667px]Drones are the future of humanity, for patrolling, shipping, lives savings, inspection, transportation and other applications,
[size=14.6667px]As part of my Thesis I decided to run a study regarding pilots main concerns, as a drone pilot my main concern is Hitting someone due to a drone malfunction or even to be liable of 3rd party damages, study results are not confidential, I will be happy to share them, Hopfully many of you will participate so we get better understanding regarding your concerns.

[size=14.6667px]This research is meant for our use and your personal detail won't be shared with anyone (you may also answer anonymously.)

[size=14.6667px]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUur5suCUiv4H794qC6KyxsrsSBKtodsOy8NVOVvkERrPObQ/viewform

[size=14.6667px]Hope its oK,

[size=14.6667px]Thanks!
2017-2-27
Use props
3x3q
lvl.3
Flight distance : 815666 ft
United States

I just filled it out. I like where your questions are leading. Important considerations in a pioneering industry like this.
2017-2-27
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Me too.

Also think you would need to kill all motor feeds before shoot will operate properly which means communication with DJI.......oh hummmmmm!.
2017-2-27
Use props
JerryMC2017
lvl.1

Israel

Hi,
Thanks for participating!
It helps a lot if more people would participate,

Thanks all,
2017-2-28
Use props
JerryMC2017
lvl.1

Israel

By the way, If someone has an opinion(open discussion) and would like to share it here this is an option,
Someone wrote me in other forum, drones manufacturers working on making the systems more redundant, does anyone think that it would get to a point where drones are safe enough to fly over people?
In one hand, DJI(for example) is working on improving the redundancy but for more professional systems such the M200 but what about "low cost" drones such the Phantom or the inspire(Mid cost), the deployment of those drones are much more widely (millions)...
2017-3-1
Use props
JerryMC2017
lvl.1

Israel

Did anyone hear about the person that flew a drone on contraction site, the drone crushed into a crane and than fall on top of a worker and injured him?
Some friend told me about it but couldn't find the artical...

2017-3-4
Use props
Rehan51
New

United Kingdom

Hello. Yes, students are often asked to write some kind of paper and at the same time they give a rather complex topic. But you did it and it is very interesting.
When writing a thesis, it is very important to choose it correctly. After all, this is the main idea of ​​your paper, on which all arguments will stick. And I know from experience that many students do not know the difference between thesis vs dissertation, so I prepared a explanatory article with examples, I hope, it will be interesting.
2018-12-12
Use props
Quivell
lvl.1

Ukraine

I'd want to study in America is it possible for me??
2019-2-26
Use props
alberdadams
New

Singapore

A blogger and writer know the importance of our work to you. We ink your future. We create compelling content for websites, ensuring their success. We craft impactful Writing in the UK and complete every academic project in a way that ensures you get a degree with flying colors. Get academic writing services for the guidance of students in their educational career.
2019-3-27
Use props
jemmishara
New

India

This could make their study more easy, thanks for such a useful article. However we found a website helps you by sharing contact details required to reach Yahoo mail live chat support this is the most easiest way to discuss your problems with professionals or you may find a readable solution at Yahoo support helpdesk number it's a blog created to share helpful articles for ymail users.
2019-5-20
Use props
Albertino
New

United States

This is an interesting quiz!
2019-6-3
Use props
Eliot Banghel
New

Ukraine

Awesome! But sometimes i can't think of anything exept starting some bussiness? For example, opening a restaurant?

Name of restaurants: how to choose a good one?
In a series of articles on the theme of “Opening a Restaurant”  blog.khorzov.com, I am looking for answers.
2019-7-31
Use props
BiancaMitford
lvl.1

Ireland

I think university studies are very important!
2019-12-8
Use props
Howard Strunk
New

Ukraine

A very interesting topic for the thesis. You are just a genius.
It would be very interesting to see the result of your work. It must be incredible.
2020-6-11
Use props
Howard Strunk
New

United States

Cool service [url]Cool service[/url] [url]https://papersowl.co...

Cool service
2020-6-11
Use props
djiuser_1UteF7yM5Gd4
New

Ukraine

Thanks for the useful information about education!
2020-12-15
Use props
Gavithis
lvl.1

Germany

Thank you for such a valuable information. I was looking for a long time detailed explanation. Really appreciate your reply!
2021-1-8
Use props
JosephBolliger
New

Ukraine

thx, very interesting
2021-3-3
Use props
bellwaters97
New

Philippines

One of the most memorable achievements I had when I was still in college is when I was recognized and awarded as the student who wrote one of the best essays at school. I will never forget how great I felt that time when I was called at the stage to receive my medal. It was indeed a life changing moment for me and I will forever be thankful to the people I consider as my inspiration and helped me finish my essay.
2021-4-19
Use props
Sophia Adam
New

Mexico

Much obliged for setting aside the effort to examine this, I feel emphatically about it and love learning more on this theme. Custom Essay Writing Service UK
2021-4-22
Use props
alicedrakevb
New

Pakistan

Great!
2021-12-31
Use props
airterremerimage
lvl.1
Flight distance : 754636 ft
Canada

Just did it, canadian response anyway
2021-12-31
Use props
alicenelsonvb
lvl.1

Pakistan

good job there.
2022-1-7
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Folks, please consider before responding that the original post is from 2017 and the OP has not returned to comment here since then.
2022-7-22
Use props
sophiacharlotte
New

Pakistan

Good morning fellas! Almost every learner is finding struggles in doing his SixDollarEssay.com capstone project. Then, they hire professional typers from online writing agency to do their difficult tasks. It is really great to get their help to complete assignments with the highest results.
2023-5-3
Use props
djiuser_gFD9cBTslyWI
New

India

I am very curious about this product
2023-5-23
Use props
djiuser_31ESItXDYXh7
New

Ukraine

It is really interesting