Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vision Sensor Error
986 3 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23898 ft
United States

Howdy service folks,
I am having an intermittent vision sensor error. It happens probably 90 percent of the time. I do tend to fly very safely, and have not had any other issues at all. The shop where I purchased the drone, does have a repair facility and had a look at it, and said my best bet was to send it in for repair.

I have also tried to recalibrate and uninstalling and reinstalling DJI Assistant numerous times also.

The logs have been copied to a dropbox folder, and I would gladly share the link via PM, the firmware on the bird and transmitter are current. I will try to attatch a screen shot of the errors.

How would I go about returning the Phantom 4, for repair or if possible upgrading to a p4pro?
I do understand that you are very busy, and I do sincerly appreciate your time and effort,

Thank you,

Paul in Dallas, Texas

Running
Ipad mini 4
Macbook pro laptop OSX YosemiteApp Version 3.1.5
Aircraft version 01.02.0602
Controller version 1.8.0
DJI Assistant 2 1.0.9

screen cap

screen cap
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Paul, if doing the VPS calibration still cannot fix this issue. I'd suggest you to send it in for further diagnosis and repair.
You can visit : https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area  and fill in all the information required on the website and you’ll get a case number automatically.
And we will send you the shipping label within 2 business days.
2017-2-27
Use props
PaulL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23898 ft
United States

Thank you for your quick response.

Any info about a possible upgrade? I am more than happy to pay the difference.
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PaulL Posted at 2017-2-28 07:05
Thank you for your quick response.

Any info about a possible upgrade? I am more than happy to pay the difference.

Please refer to below thread, you can learn more about the difference between P4 and P4 Pro.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-73791-1-1.html
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules