Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ground Station Pro
1380 11 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I have my own build drone, running N3, LB2, X3, Go App
Can anyone confirm if the Ground Station Pro app will work with this?

H
2017-2-28
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Should be OK to my knowledge
2017-2-28
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Should be OK to my knowledge
2017-2-28
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
Its free, so download and try it, thats the only real way to know.

ricci
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You would be fine to use the GS Pro app with that DIY configuration.
2017-3-1
Use props
Inconceivable
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-1 08:55
You would be fine to use the GS Pro app with that DIY configuration.

I am using a3,lb2 and non Dji AV gimbal. At air end analog video is connected to AV port of lb2 air module. At ground, video is being displayed on hdmi monitor using Hdmi port from lb2. Lb2 is configured through go app. But as soon as I launch GS pro app. Video disappears on hdmi display. It seems that gspro resets the lb2. But gspro app has no stating tab for lb2 settings. Pl advice.
2017-3-6
Use props
ricci2
Captain
  • >>>
France

Inconceivable Posted at 2017-3-6 23:58
I am using a3,lb2 and non Dji AV gimbal. At air end analog video is connected to AV port of lb2 air module. At ground, video is being displayed on hdmi monitor using Hdmi port from lb2. Lb2 is configured through go app. But as soon as I launch GS pro app. Video disappears on hdmi display. It seems that gspro resets the lb2. But gspro app has no stating tab for lb2 settings. Pl advice.

Greetings,
The GSP has some issues and I found if I had the Go app open in the background it took focus away from the GSP app and I lost the picture, make sure the Go app is either turned off once you have used the camera settings or you open GSP app again to take the focus away from the Go app.

ricci
2017-3-7
Use props
Inconceivable
lvl.1

Pakistan

ricci2 Posted at 2017-3-7 02:26
Greetings,
The GSP has some issues and I found if I had the Go app open in the background it took focus away from the GSP app and I lost the picture, make sure the Go app is either turned off once you have used the camera settings or you open GSP app again to take the focus away from the Go app.

In my case I have to set camera settings for lb2 using go app to enable lb2 video hdmi port for video display. And gspro is to be used to execute waypoints. So as soon as I start gspro, video on the hdmi port stops.
2017-3-7
Use props
ricci2
Captain
  • >>>
France

Inconceivable Posted at 2017-3-7 02:51
In my case I have to set camera settings for lb2 using go app to enable lb2 video hdmi port for video display. And gspro is to be used to execute waypoints. So as soon as I start gspro, video on the hdmi port stops.

Hi,
Are you using the tablet to run the go app and the GSP app, do you see the picture in the GSP app but not the monitor? Have you tried to switch the slider to 50% in the "hd" section of the go app because you're using external AV. Maybe you could move the slider to "ext then LB" to see if one passes the video through.
questions, questions...

ricci
2017-3-7
Use props
Inconceivable 7
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi ricci,
Yes I am using go and gsp on ipad air 2 and hdmi monitor for video.
I am able to see the video feed in go app and hdmi monitor at the same time with the following settings
Slider 50%
Ext port enabled as LB2
app output LB2
Hdmi port enabled
Video type AV
Format 1080i60
But when I use gsp app then when gsp starts, monitor's video feed also stops and I can only see the overlayed flight data from the controller on the monitor. There are two options in gsp to select input video feed, HDMI or AV. I can only see the video on gsp window by selecting AV but even then unable to see video on monitor. There is no option to enable, disable or select Hdmi or sdi output ports.
I think that when gsp starts it reconfigures the video output settings for hdmi and sdi ports. There must be some provision to enable,disable and select video type for lb2 output port

2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Inconceivable Posted at 2017-3-7 02:51

Just to clarify, is the Go app running in the background, or are you closing it?
2017-3-7
Use props
Inconceivable 7
lvl.1

Pakistan

It doesn't matter if the go app is running in the background or not. In both cases monitor video feed stops, only displaying the flight data
After that I close gsp, I have to enable ext port on go app to resume video on monitor
2017-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules