Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go service is draining my battery
915 4 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cho7
lvl.3
France

Hi,

since a few days, my phone is critically low at the end of the day, while I used to have more remaining power at this time of the day.

After a quick investigation, I discovered that DJI Go is draining 50% of my battery. Currently I don't use DJI Go, so power is drained in a background task. And I can't stop it because it's actually DJI Go Service service, not the app itself.

In the mean time I have to uninstall it, which is not very critical since I didn't use it anyway (because of a video lag on my S7 edge)

But this may be the beggining of the end of my Osmo experience.
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about it and will look into this issue。
What's your DJI Go app version?  Is it DJI Go or DJI Go 4?
2017-2-28
Use props
prostofil
New

Russia

Hello! The same problem I have with DJI GO app and Moto X phone. With 50% cases after pressing home button while using DJI GO app, it continues to actively use phone resources. It helps if I close the application from the taskbar.
2017-3-26
Use props
alphacrust
lvl.3
Flight distance : 33566 ft
United Kingdom

Unfortunately this has been happening since the first release of the DJI Go App, and wasn't much better with the Vision app either...  It's done it on my iPhone 4, 5s and and iPhone 6s Plus.  If the app is running in the background it'll serious deplete the phones battery.  Although I appreciate the app it quite resource intensive on its use it's a bit poor when there's a good chance your phone is going to die before the hardware you're connecting it to...
2017-3-29
Use props
FrequentFlyer
Second Officer
United States

alphacrust Posted at 2017-3-29 13:36
Unfortunately this has been happening since the first release of the DJI Go App, and wasn't much better with the Vision app either...  It's done it on my iPhone 4, 5s and and iPhone 6s Plus.  If the app is running in the background it'll serious deplete the phones battery.  Although I appreciate the app it quite resource intensive on its use it's a bit poor when there's a good chance your phone is going to die before the hardware you're connecting it to...

just quit the app in the background.
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules