Anybody in Georgia who fly Pro Systems?
2017-3-1
Use props
sharif0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 621312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi there!  I am from the Marietta/Atlanta area.  Inspire 2 here and few others. Licensed and Insured.
2017-3-2
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

sharif0 Posted at 2017-3-2 10:00
Hi there!  I am from the Marietta/Atlanta area.  Inspire 2 here and few others. Licensed and Insured.

Hey Sharif0,
me too! How do you like that Inspire2?
2017-3-2
Use props
Sharif
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Sestaceans Posted at 2017-3-2 15:00
Hey Sharif0,
me too! How do you like that Inspire2?

It's absolutely awesome.  The footage and wide range of conditions I can fly it in makes it a pretty amazing tool.  I use the Mavic quite a bit as well, but the quality of the footage and the overall stability of the Inspire 2 is impressive especially in windy conditions.
2017-4-28
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sharif@Forged Posted at 2017-4-28 15:12
It's absolutely awesome.  The footage and wide range of conditions I can fly it in makes it a pretty amazing tool.  I use the Mavic quite a bit as well, but the quality of the footage and the overall stability of the Inspire 2 is impressive especially in windy conditions.

Do you work with a team?  I'm looking to partner with a few ppl in the Atlanta area as sometimes I cannot accomadate all of my clients.  
Feel free to DM me.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJDan
New
United States

Hello everyone! I just got a new Mavic and I am looking for someone who can train/mentor me.  I live in Johns Creek area but I work in Acworth.  Anyone interested to show me the ropes?
2017-6-1
Use props
chefdrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665554 ft
United States

Hi all, I have a mavic (sold a phantom 3 a few weeks ago) and am I  the process of getting licensed.   I would love the opportunity to partner with some people who are pioneering in this industry. I live in East Cobb Marietta.
2017-6-1
Use props
chefdrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665554 ft
United States

Hi all, I have a mavic (sold a phantom 3 a few weeks ago) and am I  the process of getting licensed.   I would love the opportunity to partner with some people who are pioneering in this industry. I live in East Cobb Marietta.
2017-6-1
Use props
Sharif
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Heir InVioLable Posted at 2017-5-1 09:32
Do you work with a team?  I'm looking to partner with a few ppl in the Atlanta area as sometimes I cannot accomadate all of my clients.  
Feel free to DM me.

Most of the work I do with the drones supports my primary business of automotive performance company.  With a couple of friends, we produce a few short films each year and the drone footage is one element of it.

As you know, the flying part of things is important, but the much more challenging part, in my opinion, is getting the right shots while maintaining good safety.  This is where having some visual observers really helps immensely.  Having someone watch the position of the drone for a few seconds allows me to get the right shot, with less stress.  Oftentimes we get caught up in the fun of flying drones that even I forget I am in the air to do a specific job or task.
2017-7-10
Use props
Dhold1965
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101417 ft
United States

New to site. Spend most Weekends in Woodstock. Lake Life an all. Working on filming wake boarding/surfing. 1st time over the water last weekend.
IMG_1679.JPG
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules