Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cinematic Mode
1763 6 2017-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turkk71
lvl.2
United States

Experimenting with Cinematic Mode yesterday.  I really like the way it works, particularly for angular shots.  I shot this footage in 1080p 60fps.  I will shoot a higher framerate going forward.  Note the rotation shot is slowed 50%, I am confident that it will smooth out further slowing to 75% at a higher frame rate.  Conditions were challenging for the drone. 25mph winds and 20 F Degrees.  

2017-3-1
Use props
bakabon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46473 ft
United States

I am still exploring all the modes but what does cinematic mode do or any tip of this mode? much appreciated...
2017-3-1
Use props
dnorm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 481778 ft
United States

see post here - when you go into the mode it tells you precisely what it does

https://forum.dji.com/thread-76174-1-1.html
2017-3-1
Use props
Ely324
lvl.3
Flight distance : 904888 ft
United States

bakabon Posted at 2017-3-1 13:29
I am still exploring all the modes but what does cinematic mode do or any tip of this mode? much appreciated...

Cine mode smooths the inputs of the controls so acceleration and deceleration are all smoothed out providing a more cinematic feel to the video.

It is important to remember reaction time is greatly reduced as well and the Mavic will not be able to stop in time as quickly.
2017-3-1
Use props
Turkk71
lvl.2
United States

I should have mentioned that.  The reaction, particularly braking time is greatly reduced.  It is perhaps key to remember particularly when flying below tree height.  
2017-3-1
Use props
scottwebb
New

Canada

Looks so good and smooth. I need to learn frame rates. Don't understand that stuff at this point. Total newbie and cinematic mode seems so perfect
2017-3-4
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

Some very nice footage, especially in that kind of wind.Regards,
-d.
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now