online sales support
1100 1 2017-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7d14ea2d
lvl.1

United States

Ordered an Inspire 2 Premium combo with an array of accessories now a month ago.  To date I have only recieved the x5s and 2 extra batteries which I ordered and have not been notified about any estimated shipping dates for the rest of my order.  I have been trying to contact support multiple times over the phone (no help becuase it is not a technical issue), online chat (same issue as tele support but even more useless and directed to email onlinesales), and finally I have sent nearly 5 or so emails asking the shipping date, with no response.  To wait a month with no infomation regarding my order on items that cost as much as the inspire 2 combo is absolutely unacceptable.  On top of all this lack of support and efficiency through customer support, I go to my account and my order page to see the status says "Order Complete".  No it is not complete, when I haven't recieved nearly all of my items.  I do not mean to rant but the way customers are left in the dark by DJI is something I have never had experienced before and will cause me to look elsewhere in the future. My order number is 0013128730909
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, I have confirmed with our pre-sales team. They had replied your email and you are consulting them about refund in the latest email. We are following up with you actively.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules