Remote will not respond
423 7 2017-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9fec9a49
New

United States

Was in the process of switching rc firmware from version 1.8 back to 1.6 do to video issues. At some point controller locked. Can turn on and off.Doesnt beep like normal when turning it on. Solid white light, no red or blue. Tried to update, but it is recognizing mine as a phantom 3 professional.  Wanting me to add app for earlier phantoms. Didnt know if there was a way to factory reset controller ? Tried holding c1,c2,shutter and record, nothing. Factory reset bird using assistant 2. Shows using version prior to 1.6.
Thanks for any help

2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please turn off the remote, press C1+C2+Recording button+Camera settings dial button at the same time, don't let go of any fingers, and turn on the controller, then upgrade it again to check the performance.
To reset the remote, you can try to press C1+C2+Shutter button while the remote is on.
2017-3-2
Use props
fans9fec9a49
New

United States

Does it need to be connected to tablet?
2017-3-2
Use props
fans9fec9a49
New

United States

Or the bird?
2017-3-2
Use props
fans9fec9a49
New

United States

Does it need to be connected to tablet?
2017-3-2
Use props
fans9fec9a49
New

United States

Tried what was suggested. Nothing!!! Reinstalled go 4 numerous times. Tried upgrade from main screen, the one prior to flight screen. Downloads loads fine. When you push upgrade  when the problem starts. Still recognizes that I have a phantom 3 professional. Wants me to upload earlier version of dji go. This is getting really frustrating. Tried various tablets.
2017-3-2
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I went back from 1.80 to 1.60 yesterday after my venture into the HDMI module installation.  I just held the small icon in the upper right og GO for several seconds and it opened a screen showing me 1.60.  Took me a couple of attempts, but I also had to turn the bird on, and then do the RC downgrade process to 1.60.  Bird being off caused it to fail for me.  No cables needed, just the iPad on the RC talking to the Wi-Fi router for the download.  It mentioned I may need to re-link the bird too, but seems it took.

It started the download and then I clicked for the install and the clock slowly rolled up to around 97% and appeared to get stuck there with a lot of beeping.  The beeping changed several times and it seemed stuck at 97% but I let it go thinking "You're gonna finish, or go up in smoke!"  It took a few minutes to get to 98% and longer for 99% and finally to 100%.  First part was quick, but last part was SLOW.  I shut down everything and restarted and it was back to 1.60 and asking to upgrade to 1.80 - like I want to go there again after it messed up with video lag issues.
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans9fec9a49 Posted at 2017-3-2 05:14
Tried what was suggested. Nothing!!! Reinstalled go 4 numerous times. Tried upgrade from main screen, the one prior to flight screen. Downloads loads fine. When you push upgrade  when the problem starts. Still recognizes that I have a phantom 3 professional. Wants me to upload earlier version of dji go. This is getting really frustrating. Tried various tablets.

What is the led status on aircraft?
Have you tried to re-link aircraft to remote manually?
Turn on remote and aircraft, press C1+C2+Recording button at the same time, then press Camera settings dial once you hear D-DD, the LED status will turns to be light blue, please press the link button on aircraft with a pin or something like that for about 2 seconds.
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules