Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 Prop Balance
2780 5 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
autopiloton
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone had experience with balancing the props on the M600/ Pro? Every multicopter I have ever built and flown I balanced the props before installation. I have noticed quite a lot of vibration in at least two of the arms on my M600 Pro which suggests the props are not perfectly balanced. Since I cannot pass the balancer rod through the prop hub my magnetic balancer will not work. Has anybody solved this problem? Thanks

2017-3-2
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try this thread  http://forum.dji.com/thread-84056-1-2.html
2017-3-2
Use props
autopiloton
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the info.
2017-3-4
Use props
fans67543bed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5261699 ft
United Arab Emirates

There may be a different reason for your vibration issue. What I've found during the ownership of s900 and now being able to work with a m600 is that those propeller blades on the m600 are way over-torqued. Meaning that the centrifugal force is not enough to extend the propeller blade to its furthest position, thus causing a disbalance of the propeller. We had a test just yesterday, specifically to reduce vibrations. We loosened the propeller blades +- 1/8th of a turn. Before the adjustment we had significant shaking in the gimbal. After loosening the blade just a bit it seems like it did the trick. Keep in mind that it still has to be somewhat tight, meaning that if you were to tip the propeller sideways, it would not fold by its own weight. Also, when you loosen them, check that you dont get any other play in any other direction. This adjustment has to go hand-in-hand with your foldable arm tightness. If you lift the arm, it should hold its own weight. If it doesn't, then you need to tighten it as well, you wouldn't believe how much that little nuance contributes to frame vibratios.

Hope this helps

Matt
2018-10-28
Use props
AlphaBravo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7356 ft
United States

Good info. Thx.
2019-5-9
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Loosening our props fixed a jello we had with the 25mm lens and x5r.

Thanks!
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules