Return for full refund using refresh?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Impact9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 215886 ft
United States

Okay I recovered my drone from the river and aside from a green tint the damage isn't very bad short of a cracked rotor blade.

I really wish I could say support has been awesome but I just don't want this mavic with this kind of support.

Can I return this device and get a full refund? I just want to be done with this drone and go with a company that will stand behind their products which isn't DJI.
2017-3-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I recovered my drone from the river

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to find it?

aside from a green tint the damage isn't very bad short of a cracked rotor blade

After it spent two weeks at the bottom of a river I'm guessing the electronics suffered some damage.

Can I return this device and get a full refund?

That depends on where and when you bought it; if you got it directly from DJI then I don't believe you can get a refund.

I just want to be done with this drone

You indicated in your original crash post that you have / had Care Refresh, correct? Then get a replacement, confirm that it works, and sell it on eBay or somewhere else and you can probably get back a large portion of your money.
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue. Since you recovered the drone from river, you can choose to use DJI Care Refresh to replace it, while the refresh service cannot be used for refund.
2017-3-2
Use props
Impact9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 215886 ft
United States

If I am stuck with it, expect in depth reviews with a very objective eye. I will be documenting every aspect of this device exposing all flaws and of course highlighting positive points.
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules