lightroom changing dates of PP4 video files on import
1177 5 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Randolphin
lvl.2
Australia

I'm importing phantom 4 files into lightroom, latest CC version.
When the properties of the files are viewed the dates are correct, however when lightroom imports the phantom 4 pro video files it changes the dates to 1950 or 1951 and puts them in a seperate folder.
Only happens with phantom 4 pro video files, what's going on here? feels like I'm in a timewarp.
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What is the specification of the SD card you used?
All are up to date, right?
Please upload a smalloriginal video from the SD card directly to Dropbox and post the link here, do not edit the video at all.
2017-3-3
Use props
Randolphin
lvl.2
Australia

Hi I'll do that today tried this on numerous different sd cards including the one that came with the phantom and formatted them etc still keeps doing it. Everything is up to date
2017-3-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Randolphin Posted at 2017-3-3 17:28
Hi I'll do that today tried this on numerous different sd cards including the one that came with the phantom and formatted them etc still keeps doing it. Everything is up to date

This has been reported before, it is an issue with Lightroom, not the aircraft.
2017-3-3
Use props
Randolphin
lvl.2
Australia

Hi, thanks for confirming it's an error. it's obviously an issue between Lightroom and the pp4 files as its only occurring  with the pp4 files. Doesnt happen with any other video files. I just want to know if anyone has a solution other than changing the metadata after import.
2017-3-4
Use props
bnewman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6285066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Randolphin Posted at 2017-3-4 19:55
Hi, thanks for confirming it's an error. it's obviously an issue between Lightroom and the pp4 files as its only occurring  with the pp4 files. Doesnt happen with any other video files. I just want to know if anyone has a solution other than changing the metadata after import.

After the latest firmware update I'm no longer seeing the 1951 date in Lightroom.  Seems to be fixed now.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules