Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
From android change to ios
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eddycheah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 261660 ft
Malaysia

Hi,i'mEddy currently I'm using asus zenfon 2 android for my phantom 3 advanced. if i want to upgrade my mobile to ipad mini 4,what is the first step i need to do ?, currently my phantom 3 advanced version is 1.10.90, android DjiGo app 3.1.3 ,remote controller 1.8.0 .,so the question is ,when i use apple ipad mini 4 for first time, what is the first step i must to do.is it to reset drone firmware or ........,because some they facing between drone and ipad linking problem. i hope some one can help ,thank you.
2017-3-4
Use props
helidan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is nothing to do, you can swap freely between ios and Android, the drone doesn't care.

Regarding linking, I would power on the controller then power on the drone and wait for green light link up.  Then connect USB and start the app, should be no problems at all.
2017-3-4
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

vondess Posted at 2017-3-4 07:17
I also have a question. How to be if after the upgrade android spyware application has stopped working?

how if the what and the where does what
2017-3-4
Use props
SimonH78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use both devices for the same P3 sometimes ios - sometimes android no problem...
2017-3-5
Use props
alexeyporubay
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-31
Use props
Alex Black
New

Ukraine

if you have some questions about porting iOS to Android. It requires significant design adaptation. Do not use design tools intended for iOS
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules