Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI repair center for Canada/Toronto?
2950 19 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lildevilx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 264101 ft
Canada

Hi guys. Where can i sent my mavic in for repair when I'm in Canada? I have a gimbal problem where it wont move and shows gimbal overload during start up.

Thanks
2017-3-4
Use props
Erez2GO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 180341 ft
Canada

Im from BC and i was told from DJI to send it to their repair center in California which is the north America DJI facility.   You can try private lab facilities for drone repair, but with the warranty and the fact its still pretty new to parts , i would recommend to send it to DJI.
2017-3-4
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.3
Canada

Erez2GO Posted at 2017-3-4 10:01
Im from BC and i was told from DJI to send it to their repair center in California which is the north America DJI facility.   You can try private lab facilities for drone repair, but with the warranty and the fact its still pretty new to parts , i would recommend to send it to DJI.

I see, do you know how to start the process? When I tried to do the support and clicked NA-> Canada. It said the country isn't supported...

Also do we have to pay shipping for sending it in for repair?

Thanks
2017-3-4
Use props
Erez2GO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 180341 ft
Canada

Send DJI support an Email (support.us@dji.com) with all the details (recommend also a video clip to illustrate the problem). If they decide they need to take a look they would ask you to send it in , they would provide you with UPS shipping label that you can print and use when sending the Mavic. (No shipment fee on your end)
2017-3-4
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.3
Canada

Erez2GO Posted at 2017-3-4 10:29
Send DJI support an Email () with all the details (recommend also a video clip to illustrate the problem). If they decide they need to take a look they would ask you to send it in , they would provide you with UPS shipping label that you can print and use when sending the Mavic. (No shipment fee on your end)

Thanks for the info
2017-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi lildevilx, our tech support will guide you to send it in and as Erez2GO mentioned, after creating the case, we will send you the shipping label within 2 business days.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-5
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-5 19:04
Hi lildevilx, our tech support will guide you to send it in and as Erez2GO mentioned, after creating the case, we will send you the shipping label within 2 business days.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks Mindy, I sent it in on Saturday. I'm assuming I should see something before wednesday?
2017-3-6
Use props
fansd2516cdb
New
Canada

I have the same problem with my mavic, and I have sent the email to DJI support, but no one replied yet, can someone plz help me, I love my Mavic so much...
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lildevilx Posted at 2017-3-6 04:26
Thanks Mindy, I sent it in on Saturday. I'm assuming I should see something before wednesday?

It might takes some times to update the case.
Please wait patiently.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd2516cdb Posted at 2017-3-6 18:38
I have the same problem with my mavic, and I have sent the email to DJI support, but no one replied yet, can someone plz help me, I love my Mavic so much...

When you emailed you should have received an automated message containing a 6 digit ticket number.
Could you please provide me with the ticket number?
2017-3-7
Use props
fansd2516cdb
New
Canada

I have sent email to support.us@dji.com, dji.support@visionupglobal.com, and info@multirotorheli.ca. Unfortunately, none of them sends me the ticket number.
2017-3-7
Use props
fansd2516cdb
New
Canada

Have you got any updates?
lildevilx
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansd2516cdb Posted at 2017-3-7 13:07
lildevilx

You should have received a ticket# when you first contacted DJI.
Check your junk email.
2017-3-7
Use props
fansd2516cdb
New
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-7 13:13
You should have received a ticket# when you first contacted DJI.
Check your junk email.

I double checked my email and the junk mail box, still nothing
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansd2516cdb Posted at 2017-3-7 20:30
I double checked my email and the junk mail box, still nothing

What is your email and I will search.
The two other emails you said you sent to in your earlier post are not DJI emails.
2017-3-8
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.3
Canada

fansd2516cdb Posted at 2017-3-7 13:07
lildevilx

Sorry, they sent me a reply on monday, and issued an RMA case on Tuesday. Got a ups shipping label today(Wednesday). Will ship it back next Monday as I'm out of town till the weekend
2017-3-8
Use props
fansd2516cdb
New
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-8 08:16
The two other emails you said you sent to in your earlier post are not DJI emails.

My email address is kingandyyoung@gmail.com, thanks for your help
2017-3-8
Use props
fansd2516cdb
New
Canada

lildevilx Posted at 2017-3-8 18:45
Sorry, they sent me a reply on monday, and issued an RMA case on Tuesday. Got a ups shipping label today(Wednesday). Will ship it back next Monday as I'm out of town till the weekend

Don't worry, you and your Mavic will be fine
2017-3-8
Use props
fansd2516cdb
New
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-8 08:16

Hi Ken, I just sent another email which without the short video clip, and I finally got the ticket number 457213
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansd2516cdb Posted at 2017-3-8 20:26
Hi Ken, I just sent another email which without the short video clip, and I finally got the ticket number 457213

Ok, you should be getting another email soon asking for more information. You may want to make the video clip longer. It cuts off before the Mavic finishes it startup.
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules