Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Facebook Live Audio
874 2 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope I am posting this in the right place, I see no category specifically for the go app which I feel would probably be more appropriate, so since my craft is a Inspire 1 Pro, I will post here.

I have seen some youtube videos of Live youtube broadcasts where the pilot narrates simultaniuslly as he's flying and broadcasting live.
Can anyone tell me how this is achieved, is the audio gathered on the devise used to connect ie: iPhone or iPad? and how and where in the GoApp is this chosen?
2017-3-4
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Exactly that, the audio is taken from your tablet/phone /device.
2017-3-5
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-3-5 07:31
Exactly that, the audio is taken from your tablet/phone /device.

however the question still remains...... how? I don't see a way to select that in the Go App unless you have to go into the FB app to do it, I will still research but ........ Actually I had a FB Messenger exchange with the guy I mentioned that I'd seen his you tube videos and he burst my bubble telling me that he records the narration on his iPhone as he's flying and then inserts it into the video in editing after the fact, so he faked me out. Then proceeded to suggest I google the process. Oh well.
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules