Liberian beach resort (West Africa)
731 3 2017-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357169 ft
Denmark

I took my Mavic for a flight while staying at the beautiful Libassa Ecolodge, Beach and Lagoon Resort.

I'm a newbie to drone flying, video recording and video editing. But this came out pretty nice I think, even though I forgot to lock the exposure (which I think would have made it look more professional) and more...

One long shot, so no clipping besides trimming start and end, and only very minimal adjustment to color and light done in post. I used the TrueColor profile (-1,0,0). D-log profiles or similar, is something I must learn to use later. No filter on camera either.

My beginner video is for sure not the best video ever posted in this forum, but I thought that it is not every day we see a video from Liberia. And the place is pretty nice, so ... :-)

Next step would probably be to add some beach sounds and/or background music. Suggestions are very welcome...

Off-topic (not drone related): I stayed in one of the huts seen down at the lagoon. Very idyllic: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stignygaard/32348688004/

2017-3-5
Use props
Safari
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Definitely not a place that we see every day! Thanks for your nice clip.
2017-3-5
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful, keep an eye on the autofocus in the beginning, But Mannnn THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL serene palce. Thx
2017-3-5
Use props
VAS67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265984 ft
United Kingdom

Fantastic... Love the Scenery, such a beautiful place and you mavic camera has excellent focus edge to edge
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules