Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Occasional Camera Blur Bubble
877 4 2017-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Doctor11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1180322 ft
United States

Hello, I just got my Mavic last wendsay and I've been loving it. However I'm wondering if mine has a defect as I from time to time will get a blurry stripe that shoots across my video. Does anyone know anything about this or have it happen to them? Is this a defect? I have a couple of videos of it happening below along with the screenshots the frame it happened on.

2017-3-5
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

It seems that you clicked on the auto focus while you were shooting. Autofocus before you start shooting or film and in the edit cut that protion.
2017-3-5
Use props
The Doctor11
lvl.1
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-3-5 10:46
It seems that you clicked on the auto focus while you were shooting. Autofocus before you start shooting or film and in the edit cut that protion.

Isn't that when it focuses the whole screen goes blurry? This is just a tiny strip.
2017-3-5
Use props
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

It is because you are letting the sticks go (clearly visible) and the craft does a hard fullstop. The gimbal jumps. Because you are at high shutter without  ND filter, you will only see a line instead of the while frame shaking, because the sensor has a rolling shutter.
2017-3-5
Use props
The Doctor11
lvl.1
United States

Nees Posted at 2017-3-5 14:31
It is because you are letting the sticks go (clearly visible) and the craft does a hard fullstop. The gimbal jumps. Because you are at high shutter without  ND filter, you will only see a line instead of the while frame shaking, because the sensor has a rolling shutter.

That makes sense, thank you!
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules