Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I remove motion blur?
2129 6 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
King Sirloin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136453 ft
Australia

Only flown once but noticed displeasing motion blur while panning / moving.  Images are sharp while hovering, but not nice to watch while moving, and it was a slow pan too.

What settings, filters etc should I use?

Thanks.

(note to self:  will wear a shirt next time.  Some of the sharp images weren't nice either)
2017-3-6
Use props
4wd
First Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All you can realistically do is make very slow pans or avoid them altogether by cutting out later.
It seems to help slightly if you creep forward while turning rather than spin on the spot.
Long pans are kind of annoying to watch anyway to be honest, even though first instinct is go up and look around.

2017-3-6
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

You can adjust the setting in for yaw in the app to slow it down as weel as Gimbal up and down.
2017-3-6
Use props
King Sirloin
lvl.1
Australia

So it's basically just a case of 'slowing down' in the end, rather than a setting or filter than can remove it.  Never done photography or video photography before.  At least it's not a drone problem, that's reassuring..
Thanks for the info guys.
2017-3-6
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
First Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

What display Panel are you using to watch this??
Your display panel may have 200ms lag. Try another computer or panel.
2017-3-6
Use props
PimpDawg
First Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

increasing your video record setting to a higher FPS (frames per second) might also help.
2017-3-6
Use props
King Sirloin
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks for the advice.  Item has been returned to shop though due to other legitimate faults, like controller battery only lasting one flight and consistent  "idling motor / no propeller" message.

I had it on the 4K 30fps setting to playback on a 4K tv, but will try again when I get the replacement.   Wait 1/3 year for it and I get a D.O.A.
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules